Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sir Yasheen @Paperchampion23 since SHs are escaping

It seems will be Luffy, Dorry, Brogy and Robot vs Gorosei.

Or Dorry, Brogy and Robot vs Gorosei and Luffy fights Kiz?
Personally I think the Robot will be used for dramatic effect and hold the Gorosei back. It depends on how Oda decides to use it in the next few chapters.

But yeah I still think Kizaru has a role to play because he's realistically the only person here who can take an L at this point (unless Oda intends to remove all Gorosei here and now which seems extremely unlikely)

Egghead was enjoyable by post-ts but if it ends like this big meh. It’s a massive to bring all these VAs and still most of the crew bar Luffy and Zoro do jackshit in battle
Like I cant tell what the VA role is. Twice he has set them up to go after Bonney.

Even last chapter Nasujuro disabled the pacifista, and one of them comments on being able to break through the front line to attack her

Like Franky and Sanji in the LEAST should be doing something to defend her.

Well, we can explain with how strong Luffy is, tbf. If a Gorosei with that level of regen can't get through the barrier, it only upscales Luffy even more.

Gorosei was sure only Kizaru was able to pass through it, and that was because he is "light." now one of em forcing but failing? (we're not sure till panels showns tbf)
That Is true.

But some expectations about the Gorosei were unreal. I remember people saying Saturn was above Kaido when he was introduced, and we had zero, and I mean, zero feats on his name at the time.

Yep, at this rate, unless the crew gets down to the Giants and somehow Oda greenlights a few VA battles to defend Bonney, Im not seeing anyone but Luffy fighting someone.

And thats the only reason why I will still say Kizaru, because the Gorosei are all, at this point, immune to Luffy's attacks. If he doesn't actually fight and beat someone, thats completely an arc first, not even WCI went without Luffy taking Ws from opponents.
I agree
It is unlikely that any of the Five Elders will fail
And probably they also have a time limit
Either Saturn or Kizaru will fail in this arc
Kizaro is a better option since he killed his own friend and is unlikely to return to Marine after the arc is over

Like I cant tell what the VA role is. Twice he has set them up to go after Bonney.

Even last chapter Nasujuro disabled the pacifista, and one of them comments on being able to break through the front line to attack

Like Franky and Sanji in the LEAST should be doing something to defend her.
What I find odd is that Oda literally properly introduced the VAs a few chapters ago, having f them go back to the island with their names and all.
if it ends like this with SHs going to the giant ship what was even the point?

That is true.

But some expectations about the Gorosei were unreal. I remember people saying Saturn was above Kaido when he was introduced, and we had zero, and I mean, zero feats on his name at the time.
Agree. tbf, even I thought if someone could be stronger than Kaido, it could be Imu, BB in the future, and them. Maybe they still hold back; who knows, we have to wait and see, but so far they aren't meeting my expectations...

Oda's problem, that he complained about himself, is the fact that there's too many characters, so he can't take his time fleshing out every single character.

What does he do on Egghead? Brings about even more characters and doesn't bother fleshing anyone out, and goes the usual Nika/Luffy route.

Still Zoro v Nusjuro better happen or im gonna lose it fr

Awakening
A admiral holding back die to being emotionally fucked

Whether you like it or not oda has given the admirals reasons just about everytime. Them not being able to go all out either for some emotional reason or just that they aren’t able to because it’d be too destructive
A massive difference :
We saw several yonko go all out on-screen. 3 already fell down.
The only time admirals went all out was an off-screen battle.
Of fucking course yonko would have more feats, that’d be worrying otherwise.
i think a better question should be why Oda is still these putting shackles on admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.