That would be a nice Title. But Alas until that is confirmed...
Full spoiler summary is out. I found this on a site:

一片破坏者第985章。

- 凯多宣布了他的新计划 利用大妈的力量 把鬼岛变成毁灭世界的武器。
- 桃之助醒来后,想起了父亲大登的事。

- 桃之助对着八歧大叫,说他的父亲永远是最伟大的,所以他的母亲也是最伟大的。

- 回到罗和马可身边,他们分成两组,罗、马可内子和阿修罗去找凯多了。
- 伊藏、菊、雷藏、猪林和川松去储藏室。

- 大和和路飞一起逃跑,找到了一个安全的地方,她开始谈论艾斯和他们的友谊。

- 晋北和罗宾见到了四号机,它又大又邪乎。

- 最后一页听到一声巨响,是大妈的声音

A piece of spoiler Chapter 985.

-Kaido announced his new plan to use aunt's power to turn the ghost island into a world-destroying weapon.
-When Momosuke woke up, he remembered his father Daden.

-Momosuke yelled at Baqi, saying that his father is always the greatest, so his mother is also the greatest.

-Back to Luo and Marco, they were divided into two groups, Luo, Marco Niko and Asura went to find Kaiduo.
-Izang, Ju, Lei Zang, Zhu Lin and Chuan Song go to the storage room.

-Yamato and Luffy escaped together and found a safe place. She started to talk about Ace and their friendship.

-Jinbei and Robin saw the No. 4 machine, which was big and evil.

-I heard a loud noise on the last page, it’s Aunt’s voice

uh huh. Well there sir. Keep that t"rain'rolling.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

一片破坏者第985章。

- 凯多宣布了他的新计划 利用大妈的力量 把鬼岛变成毁灭世界的武器。
- 桃之助醒来后,想起了父亲大登的事。

- 桃之助对着八歧大叫,说他的父亲永远是最伟大的,所以他的母亲也是最伟大的。

- 回到罗和马可身边,他们分成两组,罗、马可内子和阿修罗去找凯多了。
- 伊藏、菊、雷藏、猪林和川松去储藏室。

- 大和和路飞一起逃跑,找到了一个安全的地方,她开始谈论艾斯和他们的友谊。

- 晋北和罗宾见到了四号机,它又大又邪乎。

- 最后一页听到一声巨响,是大妈的声音
Nobody uses the Kanji for Kaido bro. Stop trolling. All the other fake informers stopped but you seem to be persistent :lusalty:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I've been wondering, do you guys think the "New Onigashima project" thing is something Kaido prepared before or after the alliance with BM??

Also, everyone thought the reason Yamato's presence is needed is for a wedding... but could it be she has some kind of DF power which is required for the project?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I've been wondering, do you guys think the "New Onigashima project" thing is something Kaido prepared before or after the alliance with BM??

Also, everyone thought the reason Yamato's presence is needed is for a wedding... but could it be she has some kind of DF power which is required for the project?
The Onigashima Project might already became Big Mom and Kaido project, thats why Kaido will anounce the "Onigashima Project" even though Big Mom wasn't here.

Kaido keep asking "Where is Linlin" not "Where is Linlin's brats/children". So i think, Oda will not go for the wedding route again.