Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giants literally rescued Luffy and by "knocked out" I was meaning how this attack blew Luffy away.
Luffy's clothes and shit blowing away is clearly his own G5 gag power, just like how he was literally charcoal from Kaido's blast breath and then removed it, it's part of the gag...

Unless you think Topman has reality warping powers like Luffy

And? ACoC new attack and the most you can do is paralyze? Hahahahah, luffy's basic armament got lucci spitting his guts.

Also, he took ACoC new attack + jinbe new attack and those bums couldnt even make him feel dizzy... luffy better go back to wano and pick yamato with the quickness.
Zoro used a technique called leopard hell freeze that defeated Lucci by freezing in place. The technique did what it was designed to do.

C

CensoredbyWG

How could any of the Yonko even beat Topman?

ACOC + immortality + awakened mythical Zoan + centuries of combat experience…

That literally seems like an invincible set of stats
Well, given that they were afraid of pissing off kaido, i would say the king of the beasts has it figured out

I mean that is most likely the case but the marines also saying let they treat his wounds and they can't see mental damage .
So it does look like he damage but i doubt that would stop him if he wanted to get back up .
Yeah, or they maybe belive he Is wounded internally. But probably there is some exterior wound.

But I am fairly sure this chapter foreshadowed Kizaru not doing anything to stop Vegapunk's message and then maybe changing side (and die).

Status
Not open for further replies.