Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

After reading the manga in this way, every time they are disappointed, they start crying for hours when they get L, and it's really fun to watch this, watch and have fun

:ihaha:
Its been like this ever since egghead started, luffy negged several top tiers while their boy, once again, needed ACoC to deal with non conqueror non advanced haki users high tiers.

I got ask why are people calling this shit ACoC nothing say it ACoC and haki already a shit show to be calling things wrong .
It one of the most impressive CoC stuff we seen in manga for sure but it CoC .

Explain why Luffy's clothes, scar and face return moments later and he's completely fine? IT's because it's his own fucking gag power you dumbass, just like when his eyes pop out of his head
You call me a dumbass, yet you're posting that Ragnarok panel when Luffy's eyes were popping out in a gag style, yet this blow forced Luffy out of his G5 mode. Brother, your negative IQ is showing, like wtf. :lawsigh:

We don't know that it's ACoC first of all, and no, it's nothing even close to Shanks' feat, Luffy is completely fine and didn't react even 1/10th the way Ryokugyu did.
But you believe Luffy is stronger than Ryokugyu anyway, so how does it matter that Luffy took it better? It's still a very large scale CoC attack which also affected navy ships - Egghead Island is quite big btw.

No matter how much you twist this, the result will remain.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
I wonder if people will still pretend that Luffy isn't a low reality warper or doesn't have toon force now

The goggles should have been enough but now we can see he literally just makes baseball bats and caps

He can just do whatever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.