Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
? I dont think the Gorosei failing makes them at all incompetent lol. Look at what they've shown the last 3 chapters

- Immediate recognition of VPs threat via the message
- Saturn summoning them half way around the world
- Nasujuro taking out half the Pacifistas
- Mars breaking through Labophase to get to the message
- Warcury being a fucking beast
- All of them are just immortal full stop at this time.

If they fail, we all know itll be because the AR prevents them from doing so or the broadcast originally was not in Labophase

This IS how the world starts to revolt against the WG before One Piece is found for sure.
All of that could have been attached to one of them so once he ultimately fails to stop the broadcast it doesn't carry over to all five being incompetent... None of those points is impressive to me, except the supposed immortality which will end up false in the end anyway...

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @TheKnightOfTheSea
I’m pretty sure the other four gorosei have CoC as well.

Saturn’s eye attack, I do believe now is a CoC attack.

Also as far as I can tell we haven’t seen Kaido or Big Mom use their CoC like Saturn or even Topman.

So even Saturn the weakest of the Five Elders CoC>Kaido and Big Mom’s CoC.:wellwell:
You started being kaido and BM hater ever since wank ended

After hoping for Kizaru > Kaido, now you coping with Saturn/Gorosei > Kaido/BM

:milaugh:Neither has Shanks used COc like this
He pinpointed his CoC at Greenbull but never did a massive CoC blast lke this

We've seen BM scream mixed with CoC, blowing people away and even luffy
Destroying Rockets

Topman using a roar isn't something BM hasn't done unconsciously lol

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I really wonder how their no damage gimmick works, i'm intrigued by this. My main guess is that somehow these aren't their real bodies

On paper it looks insane.
Imagine immortality and awakened mythical zoan are broken, adding ACOC at maximum lvl, make him looking pretty strong.
What people here also not get, the adv CoC roar was so strong that Luffy couldn´t react to Warcury after, means he got the same threatment as Greenbull and was paralyzed to a point where the Giants need to step in and protect him.

Agenda aside, you can clearly see that Warcury plays along guys like Shanks,Akainu and Kaido at the top...
And I don´t expect less from Imu top commanders...
There was no ACoC just CoC which is what shanks did .
Why are people calling it ACoC ?

This chapter showed, yet again, that luffy's power is IMAGINATION.

Imu is DEFINITELY a reality warper which will be only countered by nika's limitless imagination, EoS luffy will be compared to yhwach and the strongest reality warpers from marvel/DC.

Luffy is past the point of punches and swords, he is a reality warper/bender, a TRUE god, the chosen one, undisputed NUMERO UNO.

Unless zoro learn how to cut through dimension or pull something similar to sukuna's universal slash, the "debate" is dead and buried hahahahahahah.
Makes me think the Blackbeard fight will be one sided unless he steals Imu Power.

:quest:

You started being kaido and BM hater ever since wank ended

After hoping for Kizaru > Kaido, now you coping with Saturn/Gorosei > Kaido/BM

:milaugh:Neither has Shanks used COc like this
He pinpointed his CoC at Greenbull but never did a massive CoC blast lke this

We've seen BM scream mixed with CoC, blowing people away and even luffy
Destroying Rockets

Topman using a roar isn't something BM hasn't done unconsciously lol
Big Mom cannot hurt Topman.

:suresure:

BUT ZORO IS TOP TIER...HE EASILY ONESHOTTED LUCCI

reality :
Weakened Lucci tanks Zoro's and Jinbei's attacks back to back and can still be up talking to Mars lol

Zoro's attack didn't even make him unconscious nor fall down for few seconds

@Albino 👑 remember when we suggested that Jinbei is sent there to finish or help Zoro out, zoro fans said it won't happen and called us names?

Look at them now
Reading comprehension is HARD for some

Status
Not open for further replies.