Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were saying elders are afraid of kaido...elders aren't any match for kaido

And, here Nika who defeated Kaido got wave diff :suresure:
"Wave diff", you know he's going to be completely clean immediately after, only thing that happened is his clothes and shit flew off his body in comedic fashion like his eyes popping out of his head.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
"Wave diff", you know he's going to be completely clean immediately after, only thing that happened is his clothes and shit flew off his body in comedic fashion like his eyes popping out of his head.
So, are you trying to say Warcury roar was so strong that he Looney tooned Nika himself?

What Kizaru being given an order to kill his friends has to do with his performance? Gee, i dunno, ask your autism maybe?
Would you be excited and giving your all when trying to kill your dad?

Was this Garp's peak power preTS? Yes or no?

Garp purposefully allowing to get himself hit == Kizaru going for a kill against bonney and killing vegapunk?

Very good equivalence lol

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Luffy is developing some memory loss skills despite being young....he forgot how to use conqeror coating attacks....hope it won't be serious.....:josad:
Very strange that all the attacks that Luffy used on gorosei were just him countering Saturn's attacks that exploded and harmed the others, normal "g3" punches from gear 5 in Saturn and no black lightning symbolizing Adcoc...

So, are you trying to say Warcury roar was so strong that he Looney tooned Nika himself?
I'm saying that Luffy's reaction to Warcury's roar toon forced himself like Luffy making his own eyes pop out of his head, otherwise how do you explain his eyes, scar and clothes returning immediately after? And since when does Warcury have gag powers like Nika?

Admiral>Gorosei is still leagues more reasonable than Kisui>Earl Shi

Lol
This shonen manga , old ass group that rule the world were always going to be strong ( even more so when you add in Oda loves old strong characters )
I still not certain if they stronger than the admirals but down playing was to much for the elders.
I won't even say it was admirals fan only but they went hard lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.