Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I swear my quotes is starting to become a meme at this point:crazwhat:
It's positively melting my heart bud :)

Appreciate the concern! :) Thanks again
No worries bro.

Another thing i thought of : We know currently Chopper & Usopp are trying to run away for BM in the Brachio tank, but we have no idea where are Franky & Brook with the Kurosai FR-U IV.....
We already saw some modification on the brachio tank, and have yet to find out what other improvements Franky did more on those. Wouldn't be surprised if he installed some kind of automatic docking system, with a guidance system once you activate a button so that both parts can fly towards each other and assemble even if they are at distinct locations.

Now let's say Franky sees Nami group being attacked or Momo about to get killed, and decides to activate the General Franky.... Imagine Chopper & Usopp's faces if they are suddenly unable to control the tank and fly towards BM ^^
Lmao. That would be hella funny lol.

Let me troll a bit now lmao.

Bruh. Since when OPM become so ecchi?:believe:Not that I wouldn't mind or anything:pepedoffy::madmonk:And damn, fanservice all over this chapter:steef:And Psykos's nipples:finally:Psykos vs Tats fight was very nice to see especially with that beam attack XD:usoprice:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I swear my quotes is starting to become a meme at this point:crazwhat:
I was confused by Light's reply at first lol So this is another one of your legendary cringe copy pastas?
Well people here meme outta love not hate so take it as a compliment lol

On the other hand though......what is this?

Did you just think we're gonna let it slide lil bruh?

It's positively melting my heart bud :)

No worries bro.

Lmao. That would be hella funny lol.

Let me troll a bit now lmao.

Bruh. Since when OPM become so ecchi?:believe:Not that I wouldn't mind or anything:pepedoffy::madmonk:And damn, fanservice all over this chapter:steef:And Psykos's nipples:finally:Psykos vs Tats fight was very nice to see especially with that beam attack XD:usoprice:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
was confused by Light's reply at first lol So this is another one of your legendary cringe copy pastas?
Thanks Major. Tashigi is underrated imo. She is the best Marine girl for me :D

What the fuck?:crazwhat:First of all, Psykos's nipples:steef::steef:Thanks @Enma for the tag btw:cheers:And second of all, her attacks:believe::believe:It might even rival Zoro's ISDS lol :pepemwai::pepemwai:Zoro vs Psykos thread incoming:finally::finally::finally:

Dark matter produces an attractive force (gravity), while dark energy produces a repulsive force (antigravity). Together, they make up 96 percent of the universe. Astronomers know dark matter exists because visible matter doesn't have enough gravitational muster to hold galaxies together. As for now, I would say dark matter predominate since it's the main core while dark energy is just a supporter of it.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
The number 1 Katakuri fan and the future leader of the Katakuri FC is finally here :endthis:And holy shit, the Kata slander/hate is real:crazwhat:And people said that Kata is one of the most overrated character in OP:jay-yeah:The hate is definitely from King fans/Zoro fans I assume?:hope: Anyway, I guess it's time for Prime Zoro D Goat to use 20% of my power to neg diff all of ya:kawak:@Admiral Lee Hung and other Kata stans would enjoy this lol :akaman:
When you realize this isn't @Zoro D Goat post.:luffylaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
When you realize this isn't @Zoro D Goat post.:luffylaugh:
Just two more days and Prime Zoro D Goat will unleash 100% of his powers. Just ya wait. Oh and the mods better prepare a empty level 6 Impel Down room for me LOL.

Oh snap. I have the Ace tag now baby!!!!! Best tag in my opinion :D
Oh snap. I have the Ace tag now baby!!!!! Best tag in my opinion :D
So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
One word :

We should have a thread where we communicate with nothing but ZDG comments.
This is a great idea lmao.

After one week of hiatus, it seems like I missed some funs here lol. But don't worry, Prime Zoro D Goat is back baby!!!!!!!! And even stronger than before.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Yeah, It's one of my favorites; Partly because it depicts Yamato flat chested. But It's a good pencil drawing, or at least that's what I assumed it was.
One day, I wish I'm as committed to my family as you're committed to telling us about your love for flat chests :myman: