Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah outperformed BM by failing to KO FRANKY, BONNEY, SANJI?
FAILING TO EVEN DAMAGE luffy for real?
Getting beaten in 1v2

:suresure:
How did he outperform BM again?

He can't dominate luffy in 2v1
BM gets to fight 1v2 and even win a round before losing the last round (not by KO even)

Keep coping

No CoC
No awakening
No superior haki feats
No W except beating nerfed Sentomaru
+ the barrier :josad:

Damn this is even worse than I thought at first. Without medical attention he's dying :milaugh:
Got wounded so badly he started worrying about his allies.
Shouldn't have picked a fight with Zoro lmao.

Is the "he's still standing" the troglodytes were hyping? :suresure:

I remember when fans claimed Lucci could tank KoH attacks.

:milaugh:

He couldn't tank a CoA attack.

Bruh you can't even make sense out of context in a manga written for teens :milaugh:

Zoro wanted to ko him and thus said he didn't win..but Lucci was already done and no longer a threat to jinbei stopped him and said you already won.

When an opponent is no longer able to fight then its a W.... don't know in which nursery school you read that only KO matters...oh wait it's your experience with Kidd talking lmao
Cope more

So Zoro didn't KO Lucci ?
You are saying he won while knowing he didn't KO lucci?

Lucci was done? Yet Jinbej needs to finish the job?

Yet Lucci is still up

Which victory are you even celebrating

A KO you claimed or "bloody Lucci " ?

Bruh you can't even make sense out of context in a manga written for teens :milaugh:

Zoro wanted to ko him and thus said he didn't win..but Lucci was already done and no longer a threat to jinbei stopped him and said you already won.

When an opponent is no longer able to fight then its a W.... don't know in which nursery school you read that only KO matters...oh wait it's your experience with Kidd talking lmao
@JoNdule probably still thinks Zoro didn't really win against Ryuma, too, because Zoro said it didn't happen. :luffylaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes, his words mean something its his own consciousness he knows better than you. I'm telling you that people do lose consciousness for seconds too.

Lucci saying he did. I don't know if it took him a minute or seconds to recover, but he lost it. You're telling me you know his own consciousness better than him? Getting knocked out doesn't mean they're not gonna recover seconds or minutes later. You think every ko lasts for hours?
They do, and people also think they're losing consciousness and end up not losing it like what happened to Lucci back in EL. I didn't say I know Lucci better than Lucci. Lucci did indeed almost lose consciousness, which he proclaimed just like he did back in EL, but whether he lost it or not is a different story altogether. My point is, Lucci saying he's losing consciousness doesn't prove he lost it because he said something similar back in EL and still didn't lose it.

And I did not say you can't get KO'ed for seconds or minutes, I am only saying Lucci taking time to get back on feet after getting knocked down isn't the same as him getting KO'ed.

Why jimbei attacked an enemy that could not fight ? If he attacked is because he knew lucci could still fight back and pursue them
He could just ignore Lucci and leave or he could let zoro finish him if it would just take another second
Lucci had no chance of winning but it is clear he could still keep fighting and stalling zoro or jimbei would have not chose to attack him and retreat

Status
Not open for further replies.