Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their public titles are literally “Warrior God” lol

Why would the Gorosei conceal their strength from the world? Why would it benefit the WG for the enemies of the WG to believe their leaders are weak? Lmfao
Name one Marine who called them by their Titles.
And I think the reason why Gorosei would hide their powers is coz they might raise suspicion on its origin which I think is not human.

What's the point of preventing Kidd from doing it with his wifi Haki if one shotting him also prevents Kidd from doing it, while defeating him in the same instance..? Give it up, Shanks bullied Greenbull.
Why did Shanks at first wanted and was preparing to have a fleet fight with Kid if he can just one shot?

If he can disabled DF, why didn't he disable Kid's? Not only would that prevent Kid from firing, it would also give a fleet fight that Shanks was preparing to have. It also would 100% protect his allies in case Kid had a secret weapon with his DF

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Don't get me wrong.
I'm a fan of Luffy, the Gorosei, Kizaru, and Zoro.
But it's really sad to see people denying the Gorosei will be above the Admirals, and denying that Luffy is above Kizaru, and denying that Zoro at most mid diffed Lucci.
It's time for people to wake up. Oda's being very clear right now.
Gorosei>>Yonkou and Admiral
Kizaru self-nerfed
Zoro beated Lucci

Topi is saying he should be Admiral level, I'm saying no because he still loses to Big Mom comfortably lol.

I use Big Mom as a barometer for top tier. Not only because she seems to be on the lower end, but given she's gone all out. If you can't put up atleast a high+ diff against her you have no shot at top tier status in my book.
BM tbh has better feats and portrayal than all of the current admirals

The real benchmark is probably Captain Kidd, as he’s probably the weakest of the 3 billion berry characters.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hell, even when they were in a secluded room with Cobra where they thought nobody could see them, they still wanted to just shoot him instead of use their DFs or Haki.
Thank you for this completely irrelevant nonsequitur lol

The point is that Saturn obviously wouldn’t need protection from people weaker than him, he would only need protection from people stronger than him. Lol

And of course there would be no benefit to the WG keeping the power level of the publicly known “martial gods” of the WG a secret lol. And yet Admiral > Gorosei is the public understanding of the entire OP world lol.

Raws dropped

I have him over King too tbh

Might get FS diffed by Kata but that’s debatable

I don’t think he can take Marco at all
Lucci panel looks top :steef:

Lucci will simply outlast Katakuri tbh.
He is more than capable of dodging Katakuri, only landing hits is an issue. The hits that Katakuri land won't do much either considering how much he has tanked.
Once FS runs low, it's over for Katakuri, considering Lucci has him far surpassed in every stats bar CQC. Will take a long time though, but Katakuri can't put him down.

Versus Marco, it depends on who runs out of stamina first. Both are comparable in overall physical stats, with Marco being better in CQC while Lucci hits harder.

I can't see him defeat King. They are roughly comparable in physical stats, maybe King a bit better even if we compare their showings against Zoro. However, he can't force King to flame off mode, and magma flames hits hard enough to be capable of putting down Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.