Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're proving my point. BM when nerfed (when she was enraged mind you) gets blitzed by Brook and bodied by Jimbei.

Kizaru when nerfed outlasts a round of G5? What's the worst that happened to him, G5 flattened him in an attack?

Lmfaooo that's literally heaven and earth.
Kizaru wasn't nerfed like BM.
Being conflicted internally =/= being unstable mentally to a point you juts swing the sword like a mindless robot due to food craving

He outlasted g5? Where? Lol

Getting KOed temporarily on the floor isn't outlasting g5
Only Kaido has managed that.

You outlast g4/g5 if you're on the feet before and after g4 runs out not minutes after being on the ground unable to move
BTW Luffy got up first since he got food before kizaru got up

TOPMAN >>> CRYDO LETSGO I WAS ON GOROSEI TOP TIERS SINCE THEIR INTRODUCTION AS WARRIOR GODS
AND I TOOK MY W ON LUCCI AS WELL + KIZARU NERFED. ALL MY AGENDAS OF GOROSEI, ADMIRALS AND CP0
WHAT A GOOD WEEK

:steef::kuzanshut:
This is what real top tiers do.
Kaidou blew Luffy and the rocks away with his Conq Haki
Big Mom blew Luffy and her children away with her Conq Haki and scream
Shanks scared Aramaki with his Conq Haki and destroyed bits of Whitebeard's ship with it
Warcury with his roar and Conq Haki blew away Luffy and sniped several fodders on the coast of Egghead with his Conq Haki
Won't see a mere Admiral or Commander doing that.
Not a Warlord, either, bar Mihawk.

Saint Charlos’s is also called a god, openly. Lol

The fodder Celestial Dragons Ryokugyu protected are also called gods.

Gee, it’s almost like the title of “God” actually says nothing about strength, and it’s the fact that the Gorosei are called “Warrior Gods” that would indicate they are publicly known to be strong, lol

If only I were having this conversation with someone who wasn’t a liar and didn’t need this explained to them. Lol

You’re right, that is “as far as you know” lmfao.

Those same Gorosei crown the Admirals as their strongest fighting force, outwardly expressed fear over Aokiji affiliating himself with Blackbeard and shat themselves when Aokiji left Marine HQ during Water 7. lol

The Gorosei fear angering Kaido the same way the U.S. fears angering North Korea lol. Kaido just has the ability to start wars and upset the power balance, which is bad for the Government who relies on the public appearance of peace to maintain legitimacy. In an actual fight the Gorosei would crush Crydo like an ant lol. WiFi diff.

The public knows Admirals > Gorosei, for sure. It’s unclear if they know Gorosei > Yonko. But we as reader see how pathetic Nika looks in comparison to them lol.
"Public appearance of peace"
So you're saying that they just let the Yonko rape and pillage as they please, because they need to maintain a "public appearance of peace"?
And it wouldn't just be better to kill them and all the other pirates off?
That seems pretty intelligent.

Bro give it up

You sound like zkk fans
What proof do you need to accept that Kizaru was never Luffy's main fight!
? Literally not comparable at all lmao. ZKK was built on nothing but brainwashed nonsense

Luffy ALWAYS gets a legitimate fight and victory every arc, which has not happened on Egghead in the same context of every other arc. Oda still will have Kizaru do something, whether thats a battle or not based on his current outlook.

And the VAs are standing right there in front of Bonney. Unless they get fodderized, then thats a problem too.

Im sorry, but no, you have your blinders on too tight here bro, read what is in front of you without harping on people's opinions. The crew is all heading to that ship, like every other event in this story, it wont be as "clean" as you think it will be.

You can respect my opinion without acting cunty.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So you're saying that they just let the Yonko rape and pillage as they please, because they need to maintain a "public appearance of peace"?
The Yonko don’t rape and pillage WG nations. They are too scared lol.

And it wouldn't just be better to kill them and all the other pirates off?
Yeah, you’re just bored. I’m not wasting any more time with you. God knows how many times I’ve explained the exact same points on this lmfao. And yet you still ask the exact same questions anyway. You already saw the whole New World go to chaos when just one Yonko dies. You already know the Yonko maintain the WGs power balance which is exactly what they want. Find someone else to entertain you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.