Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because they did an attack at the same time doesn’t mean G4 & Lucci were equal. Drake did the same thing and wasn’t even close to Luffy.

Lucci got KOd against Luffy how long he stayed down is irrelevant Zoans heal. Zoro didn’t put Lucci down.
G4 Luffy was around Ulti level on Onigashima.....that what was saying no? I cant get free if not entering G4
Luffy saw Rob Lucci and went straight into G5 (non debatable that what we get)
Well clearly we are disagreeing, gona stick with my point you stick with your point

Why there so much discussion about this? It’s clear Zoro using CoC is too much for Lucci. KoH isn’t needed and all we got here was Jinbe saving Lucci so he can be used later in the arc.

It’s an unsatisfying ending to a lame fight
These Zoro fans asked for this don’t help them. Also Zoro did use KOH in the fight. The only reason they have to deal with this is because they tried to bash everyone else. Now Zoro has a questionable ass fight. It wouldn’t be an issue if they were more humble.

Strange

When Law and Kidd make BM beg not to attack, shoot her down an island-size hole they created, she curses them for life, nukes end the job that’s already been finish without them, it’s considered an L for them.

But when Zoro cuts Lucci and says it’s not over, Lucci refuses to give up, growls and bear his fangs at him, Jinbei steps in to end the job, it’s a W for Zoro.

:bamathink:

Let's go band for band
I show you 3 scars on Lucci that Zoro gave him, you show me 3 scars on Zoro that Lucci gave him.
Your turn.

THAT’S WHY LUCCI IS PLEADING! Otherwise he’d do it himself but he can’t move cause of what Zoro did.
He can clearly move. That’s how he was walking and blocking Jinbes attack.

He’s pleading cause he knows that Mars is stronger and faster than him so if Lucci tried to save Kaku he’d just die as well.

G4 Luffy was around Ulti level on Onigashima.....that what was saying no? I cant get free if not entering G4
Luffy saw Rob Lucci and went straight into G5 (non debatable that what we get)
Well clearly we are disagreeing, gona stick with my point you stick with your point
That doesn’t make it around Ulti level it just means he needed it to escape after. Considering how Gear 4 did against Kaido after Luffy would have mauled Ulti.

Status
Not open for further replies.