Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted a panel of him using KOH. How is this headcannon.
bro they act like that panel doesnt excist lmfao.
theres even a guy on here that claimed it was ''just armament haki'' and even said that this was stated, but he couldnt give a single panel for this confirmation and went on whining about some ''tElL mE hOw iS tHiS a hiGhDifF''.

they just delusional

I think both Zoro/Sanji are stronger than Lucci. Said this since the start.

My issue was with the idiots saying King > Lucci. Lucci took a fucking ACoC 3-sword style attack and he's not even an ancient Zooan, and Jinbe had to come in and he's still standing.
What the fuck is acoc? He wasn't there.

bro they act like that panel doesnt excist lmfao.
theres even a guy on here that claimed it was ''just armament haki'' and even said that this was stated, but he couldnt give a single panel for this confirmation and went on whining about some ''tElL mE hOw iS tHiS a hiGhDifF''.

they just delusional
They are delusional as fuck. You have regular Zoro fans then you have the cultist. A lot of these folks are the latter.

C

Cruxroux

I think both Zoro/Sanji are stronger than Lucci. Said this since the start.

My issue was with the idiots saying King > Lucci. Lucci took a fucking ACoC 3-sword style attack and he's not even an ancient Zooan, and Jinbe had to come in and he's still standing.
Bro sneaked in Sanji and thought we couldn't notice lmao.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You see, I know what youre trying to do but the situations are wildly different. Luffy reacted in a gag way and retaliated towards all the Gorosei. Greenbull surrendered, had snot running down his nose and retreated.

Do you see the difference?

Yeah sure, thats why Luffy attacked Warcury and the Gorosei back.

This isnt it chief.
He didn’t though, Dorry and Broggy attacked the Gorosei. Nika couldn’t attack until the giants had already saved him from a CoC blast. Do you see the difference? No allies were there to help Ryokugyu when Shanks snuck him like a true pirate, meanwhile Warcury not only didn’t sneak Nika but would’ve killed him if Dorry and Broggy didn’t save him. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.