Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanted Luffys punches to scar Lucci? Like I dont understand the problem here.
Maybe leave him with more lasting damage or knock him out for a long time like the day the crew rested to make up for the lethality that Zoro causes. Lucci was up on his feet almost immediately looking barely damaged by the attack. I don't think he'll recover from Zoro's attack that fast, look at the blood.

Also I don't think that Lucci was knocked out by Luffy, at least I don't remember a confirmation that he was out. The scene mirrored the one on EL and there he wasn't knocked out as well.

Maybe leave him with more lasting damage or knock him out for a long time like the day the crew rested to make up for the lethality that Zoro causes. Lucci was up on his feet almost immediately looking barely damaged by the attack. I don't think he'll recover from Zoro's attack that fast, look at the blood.
Those were 3 casual punches, youre overrestimated how they should have affected Lucci and even then they made Lucci question how strong Luffy was.

Also I don't think that Lucci was knocked out by Luffy, at least I don't remember a confirmation that he was out. The scene mirrored the one on EL and there he wasn't knocked out as well.
In the other instances of him being punched away he was shown getting back up instantly during that fight, however after the punch through the gut he wasnt shown for multiple pages.
Hes finished. He won't he doing anything
I didnt say he will do something, I said he will be up. Learn to read.

in 4 weeks we will get bonney going G5 vs 3 VA:josad:

Robin getting kidnaped by BB pirate

Kaku confirmed dead

Buster Call

starwhat leaving Eggisland (1small panel Zori vs Venus)

your prediction?

"(1small panel Zori vs Venus)"

Thinking Oda will ever give Zoro anything close to a top tier fight.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

How much clear does Oda have to be? He HATES Zoro. H.A.T.E. HATES him. Zoro final fight in the series is going to be Crocodile if your lucky. Luffy or Sanji are beating Mihawk.

"(1small panel Zori vs Venus)"

Thinking Oda will ever give Zoro anything close to a top tier fight.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

How much clear does Oda have to be? He HATES Zoro. H.A.T.E. HATES him. Zoro final fight in the series is going to be Crocodile if your lucky. Luffy or Sanji are beating Mihawk.
Lmao, no one got a proper fight in this arc:suresure: Eggisland as you can see is a stall piece arc in which Loda introduce the 5elders. closed vegapunk role, reintroduced the revo, and launched the beginning of Elbaf with the giants

If we lucky, the only elder that wasnt show in this chapter is currently speeding clockwise the coastline and is half way to the Sunny

If Loda want Venus gona be infront of the strawhat very soon (dude having a katana) sound only fair a clash with Zori

@comrade , tell them that the path the red god's Haki traveled could easily fit 7 islands like EGG.

Yes, indeed. It was a sad display from our fellow admiral, being forced out of his DF, screaming and sweating, as Shanks was affecting him with a Haki that travelled for dozens of miles. Meanwhile, Warcury had his mouth shut by the giants after enduring his roar point blank.

You just need to look at past tweet of these people..
So much hate for Nami but still gonna ship her with their favorite
:suresure:
This is the first time I've seen people who hate the other half of their OTP so much. Sanji pays attention to all the beauties. Why do they need someone they consider the worst? Are they doing this on principle because she rejects him, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.