Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what to think of the Gorosei's portrayal. Warcury's haki roar was meant to be a hype moment that had even Luffy bugging out for a moment, but then he immediately gets blocked by Dorry and Broggy, and then gets knocked on his ass.
It's like Oda wants to have his cake and eat it; he wants people to be hyped for the giants of Elbaf, but forgot to give the Gorosei more feats.

I'm not sure what to think of the Gorosei's portrayal. Warcury's haki roar was meant to be a hype moment that had even Luffy bugging out for a moment, but then he immediately gets blocked by Dorry and Broggy, and then gets knocked on his ass.
Thats what I was thinking too. Marcury's CoC is one of the best portrayals the gorosei got so far, but Oda followed it up with him getting smacked by Dorry and Brogy!! Makes no sense tbh.

Nasjuro's design actually looks tough though. Him having a Supreme grade sword and cutting down Pacifistas Brook style is pure badass.
Yeah true, Nasjuro is pretty cool - but I dont like the other designs

People think just because Shiryu got punched by Garp, he's weak lol
and ignore that Shiryu reduced more than 50% HP of Garp with one hit

Such a L chapter.

Gorosei are not worth opponents. They don't have good design. Luffy real threat opponents have cool designs.

Kuro. Krieg. Arlong. Crocodile. Enel. Lucci. Moriah (while Oars design wasn't cool). Magellan. Hody. Caesar. Doflamingo. Cracker. Katakuri. Kaido.

All cool designs. The lame ones, Buggy, Wapol etc aren't real opponents for him.

I'd say Zoro also have the opponents with cool design. King. Pica. Monet. Ryuuma. Daz Bones.

Gorosei fits to be Sanji opponent and lower. Sanji that faced Mr 2, Queen, can face one of those lame design Gorosei. All the other strawhats too.

Status
Not open for further replies.