[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Would have been in your role from the start. I actually thought you vibes town up to this point so I'll ask you straight - are you lying about it to explain away something you think might be a problem?
nope!

you either vote me because you decide to not trust me from the getgo (fair) or don't because you believe hosts make errors, those are your 2 choices

Be brave

I don't entirely buy Flower so far but she's been okay, can have a lean town. Also unlikely to be scum with Melkor.

Reloaded can be Town, seems enthusiastic to engage. Not much else to say about the rest yet, can agree with Watson being Town, I don't believe Fuji forgets that she's a Miller though and then corrects it in the span of 7 minutes. But otherwise has vibed town, I think her talking about trust and whatnot can probably be taken for genuine. I could accept her lying about it because she has no good explanation and wanted to cover her tracks.

So that's Reloaded, Watson and Flower Town, Melkor scum. Polar maybe town but not confident on that yet. Haven't seen enough from Zemmi to go either way yet but GTH she can be town too.
You are willing to believe Watson is town even though you are obviously skeptical of Watson forgetting miller claim? This seems like a well crafted soft push but I won't label you suspicious for it. Imma mind my business and move on.
oh udell playing! :sanmoji:

long time no see!! :yearight:
Naomi my girl, what's going on??
Why did you asked her and not me
You Jealous of Naomi? :shocking:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Reloaded here seems to be his town self. I do not think he would that active and relaxed as scum considering he was scum several times recently.
Rolling scum back to back is exhausting and relentless, because you have to manifest effort in a game tenfold rather than just play it as a leisure activity without worrying about stepping on any toes
Both are team centric positions, but only one of them has less pressure placed on performance

I feel Reloaded
Good point, scum games are very fun but can be very tough to get through especially when they're back to back
The change of pace from rolling a different alignment can be very relieving

Status
Not open for further replies.