[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she keep using the host as an excuse?? I don't like it. It's even more suspicious that players are willing believe her which means someone has too much information.

I have two reasons for voting Pot. I will tell you one of them.

I don't like his post at all, i'm getting a bad vibe from him.
So you think she said that host did not inform her of being miller on page 1 as scum tactic?

He is not engaging anything, I checked his post but since you willing to defend him rather than defend yourself from Ratchet scum read imma hop on your wagon next.

Yea maybe you should take notes senpai :moonwalk:
Why do you construe it as if I am defending him? I do not have opinion on Pot yet.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yet you waited for someone else to ask me first? Interesting.

You posted absolutely nothing in the thread yet you keep talking. All interactions are just friendly. Why are you so nice?
He is not engaging anything, I checked his post but since you willing to defend him rather than defend yourself from Ratchet scum read imma hop on your wagon next.

Yea maybe you should take notes senpai :moonwalk:
that's just my day 1 style lol
:choppawhat:

So you think she said that host did not inform her of being miller on page 1 as scum tactic?
She could have just corrected herself, it came pretty early as indicated. Why throw the host under a bus, especially as town?? Seems like a potentially dangerous tactic. It bothered me the moment I saw it but i'm even more bothered by the fact that people are buying it. The host shouldn't even be making those types of errors so I find the people who were quick to believe it more suspicious than Watson herself. That's all I have to say regarding that matter.
Which post in particular?
all of them after the first 3.

She could have just corrected herself, it came pretty early as indicated. Why throw the host under a bus, especially as town?? Seems like a potentially dangerous tactic. It bothered me the moment I saw it but i'm even more bothered by the fact that people are buying it. The host shouldn't even be making those types of errors so I find the people who were quick to believe it more suspicious than Watson herself. That's all I have to say regarding that matter.

all of them after the first 3.
I see. The reference to host was not necessary.

Though I know Watson a bit and I think she is not the type to make such lie on purpose.

Yea we know you are scum. You dying today, was lovely playing with you while it lasted.

:lusalty:

Maybe because it's obvious Ratchet was trying to start a wagon on you and yet you seemed unfazed by it.
Hm? Not following you here. Why should I focus only on Ratchet on the expense of other stuff?

What's the purpose of this post?
Vote: Lord Melkor

Looks like complete CWAC commentary to me there, felt compelled to talk about Flower because she was active but didn't want to actually commit to any read.
I think he's trying to engage with the game in a way where he adds nothing to the discussion but appears to have given a read. His position was literally "Flower could be town but she's been good as scum lately so maybe not". If he's cautious about her slot why does he feel the need to give her a town read?
Like I don't think you actually believe that. His entrance is practically the same as in MHA.

You are willing to believe Watson is town even though you are obviously skeptical of Watson forgetting miller claim? This seems like a well crafted soft push but I won't label you suspicious for it. Imma mind my business and move on.

Naomi my girl, what's going on??

You Jealous of Naomi? :shocking:

not much beside seeing ratchet vs melkor

now flower voting ratchet

i think all three could be town.

though kinda early to vote, feel better near end day when more talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.