[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm struggling a bit with udell/melkor because it doesn't read as scum theatre but there isn't anything there that makes it completely out of the realm. And Udell went from one position to the other with absolutely no coherent thought process behind it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Was I not transparent enough initially?
You know, as I was typing my answer out I realized that the angle Flower gave was now that I think about it extremely questionable on a moral and ethical standpoint as she was angling an ongoing game - which should never be discussed outside the confines of the game.

I guess I'm not really of the right mind here - so I don't want to discuss this angle anymore

Ratchet

You know, as I was typing my answer out I realized that the angle Flower gave was now that I think about it extremely questionable on a moral and ethical standpoint as she was angling an ongoing game - which should never be discussed outside the confines of the game.

I guess I'm not really of the right mind here - so I don't want to discuss this angle anymore
No, she was referring to the previous game, which was MHA. A game I subbed into Day 2 after Melkor had apparently done this (Melkor died Night 2 so I didn't play live with him). Now that you have that knowledge, you're free to respond to what I actually asked.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No, she was referring to the previous game, which was MHA. A game I subbed into Day 2 after Melkor had apparently done this (Melkor died Night 2 so I didn't play live with him). Now that you have that knowledge, you're free to respond to what I actually asked.
Oh

I am aware that I will appear to be dodging the question, but my latter point stands; I'm not really of a right mind right now.
Probably need to rest up, can't really think straight lmao

Ratchet

Oh

I am aware that I will appear to be dodging the question, but my latter point stands; I'm not really of a right mind right now.
Probably need to rest up, can't really think straight lmao
Sigh. Leave your vote on Melkor then please, at the very least if you think I'm town then you can support my push.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ratchet mango watson maybe reloady naomi can be town.

@Ratchet do u feel like flower wants to portray that shes not afraid of you by taking the initiative and going after u so she comes off townier?

will read the rest later probs not tonight

Ratchet

ratchet mango watson maybe reloady naomi can be town.

@Ratchet do u feel like flower wants to portray that shes not afraid of you by taking the initiative and going after u so she comes off townier?

will read the rest later probs not tonight
I considered this and wanted to evaluate more from how she responded, but GTH I don't think it would be a very good strategy for her long term. I do agree she is lacking in aspects but not really willing to explore that today.

Ratchet

I considered this and wanted to evaluate more from how she responded, but GTH I don't think it would be a very good strategy for her long term. I do agree she is lacking in aspects but not really willing to explore that today.
Well, unless she offers a terrible explanation for her mess!

Like the issue is even if she wants to be seen as aggressive, she would know I'd have no issue catching her if she overextends. She straight up can't play scum without someone holding her hand through it.

Zemmi - Null
Pot - Lean Town, despite it being flawed I don't mind his position over the futility if the claim, would expect scum to be a bit more deferential over it. Also think as scum he would be a bit more reluctant to join.
Yoho - Null
Worst - Can be town, bit hesitant on this as scum would love to look good off my flip, but his argument when I consider it holistically was fair and reasonable. Rest of his posts have been fine.
Naomi - Town
Red Night - Null
Gambit - Null
Melkor - Scum
Emil - Null
Cal - Null
Reloaded - Meh, I can see him making those posts as town. I do think there may be something there with him holding his vote off but I don't really get much agenda from there.
Flower - Probably town, need to see where she goes from here to be more comfortable with that read but I find it unlikely that Flower as scum pulls this day 1.
Kiku - Lean Town
Watson - Town
Mango - Lean Town
Jag - Null

Obviously need more from the Nulls but so far I think that's a good start. Still think Melkor is scum btw!
Do I not exist?

Why? Did you mention before this post what you thought about Flower?
Why do I think those are town, bc I like various things about their play or lack of others

Didn't like the train on ratchet, felt he was ok to start

Udell trying to solve

Reloaded felt relaxed to start

Pot not hesitant

Melkor solving

Status
Not open for further replies.