[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I considered this and wanted to evaluate more from how she responded, but GTH I don't think it would be a very good strategy for her long term. I do agree she is lacking in aspects but not really willing to explore that today.
i dont think shes lacking.. more so the wagon is performative. i can see it from town cuz she plays ingenuine as town as well so not fully ready to call it scum, just a non standard approach

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do I think those are town, bc I like various things about their play or lack of others

Didn't like the train on ratchet, felt he was ok to start

Udell trying to solve

Reloaded felt relaxed to start

Pot not hesitant

Melkor solving
have u talked about melkors read of u

Yeah, stay on Ratchet. His reaction is the same shit as in Christmas when he was scum and said "I will flame the ever living fuck out of you".

I'll be off now. Make sure he doesn't get away with that shit.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, stay on Ratchet. His reaction is the same shit as in Christmas when he was scum and said "I will flame the ever living fuck out of you".

No it isn't. My reaction here was to explain what my argument was (not what you said it was) and to ask why my wagon was so large. You have nothing to say about my claim. You have nothing to say about my defence.

Want to try this again? If you want to thunderdome this day we can do that. Otherwise I'm going to insist that you give me a compelling explanation for why you're treating my slot in such bad faith.

Ratchet

i dont think shes lacking.. more so the wagon is performative. i can see it from town cuz she plays ingenuine as town as well so not fully ready to call it scum, just a non standard approach
I don't disagree with this. And I don't like her follow up.

I thought at first she was trying to lean into this, as recently she said she read me scum over something because I didn't attribute her suspicion to spite. I've done that here and she has nothing to say about it. So at the very least she's being dishonest.

Ratchet

In fact it was over the Xmas game that she said this. So I do what she apparently said she was looking for and she insists it's the same anyway.

Flower if you're town this isn't it. I dunno what the issue is but I am going to thunderdome you if this continues, yes I'll take the lynch if you flip town. If you do have an issue then, politely, I suggest you get over it or we talk through it here, but this sort of posturing isn't going to fly.

Ratchet

I really don't buy that Flower as Town is content with this. There has been 0 analysis or consideration around my slot. Usually there is some burden of evidence but there is no interest in any of that here.

The problem is as scum there is no real win condition there. Not really sure what to make of it but consider the town read retracted.

VC 2 Of Day 1

Vote count 2 of day 1

Lord Melkor: RippedCal
Dr.Watson: Lord Melkor
Flower: Reloaded > Zemmie > Ratchet
Red Night: Polar Bear
Ratchet: Lord Melkor
Polar Bear: Kiku
Udell: Pot Goblin > Ratchet
MangoSenpai: Flower > Ratchet >
Pot Goblin: Ratchet >
Kiku: Ratchet >
Tyrant Muugen: Ratchet
Emil: Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded: Lord Melkor

Lord Melkor: 4
Ratchet: 3
RippedCal/Kiku/ Polar Bear: 1

With 20 players it takes 11 votes for a lynch

Vote Lynch Ratchet
Unvote

Thought this was plurality. Now I have to be careful with my vote :/

Emil

Certified Memelord
up to page 20

can be town
ratchet
watson
mango

weak town
naomi
reloady

vibe town
zemmi - not a read based on content, just feel comfy in thread for someone thats been away for 2 years and hasnt played with half this roster

can be scum
melkor

hopefully we have more from inactive slots by time i wake up. hard to solidify null slots rn

Status
Not open for further replies.