[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
If the message a day ability from a hostile, I think it's a bad usage to use it that soon. I mostly consider actions like anonymous messages as something not towny, because it's a very influential tool to manipulate votes.
I didn't interact with the message because I have been burned from interacting with messages sent by players through the host before. So my paranoia is always high with them, despite it being unwarranted.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
The following message is being broadcast:

The Ripped One forces his readers to tremble with dread at the turn of every page.

What will become of what is to become?

Only escaping the fear of the unknown will allow the release of his unrelenting grip on their mind body and soul.

There will be no pleading, no bargaining, no hiding.

This isn't personal, it's business.

Follow the buzzards.​
I'm really wondering what it means, if it means something. Well, if he's town, I don't understand what's the point of doing this. Maybe he's some kind of jester.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It's not very well perceived to ask someone his role this soon unless he did something weird. If you have any case or suspicion on him, do you matter sharing us?
If he lies then I know in future games I can't trust em

Zemmi

GodMommie
I won't call any player names. I only met one player who was wrong almost 100% of the time and I knew if I went the opposite direction I had a good chance of being right. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.