[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
then yoho, red night i don't trust atm these two. played with red night as scum, he lurks more and few post. yoho asking other looks bad instead of solving himself.
Yeah, I am not particularly too happy with the LHFs which are just there allowing scums to blend in with them muddying the waters in how to weed town from scum.

I'm perfectly fine with taking them out for that reason alone. It sets a bad precedent.

I was really hoping to see @Tyrant MUUGEN more

Yeah, I am not particularly too happy with the LHFs which are just there allowing scums to blend in with them muddying the waters in how to weed town from scum.

I'm perfectly fine with taking them out for that reason alone. It sets a bad precedent.

I was really hoping to see @Tyrant MUUGEN more
muugen is scum.

hardly any post. past game played with him when he town, he was more active.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
muugen is scum.

hardly any post. past game played with him when he town, he was more active.
Could very well be, but I wouldn't lock Muugen as either or based on low activity, which is why I would like to see more of him.

And as for @Zemmi she appears to be a bit careful this time around, I know you're unfamiliar with some of the players here now, but I think you also know most of us from before!

I'll give a read list soon, but I think both Ratchet and LM passes the vibe check

want to start a wagon then? :endthis:
:endthis:

Could very well be, but I wouldn't lock Muugen as either or based on low activity, which is why I would like to see more of him.

And as for @Zemmi she appears to be a bit careful this time around, I know you're unfamiliar with some of the players here now, but I think you also know most of us from before!

I'll give a read list soon, but I think both Ratchet and LM passes the vibe check

lol he at 2 post only. i doubt he come post more after day phase near end:suresure:

Zemmi

GodMommie

Zem is golden trust me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:endthis:

lol he at 2 post only. i doubt he come post more after day phase near end:suresure:
Myeah..

But also this is a Majority game so I guess we gotta take that into consideration and actually gather votes somewhere too.

There's a few wagons here and there, but it looks like we might have a little bit of a problem if what we're seeing so far is going to continue going forward.

Like we are placing votes to pressure these slots, but it's pointless when their literal reaction is this;

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I remember this but it's fuzzy. What game was that?
It was the Weebs game where we rolled everyone, you had a long drawn out fight with Muugen over you being indie cell lmao - and we managed to convince people to vote him out.

And well you lived till the very end.

We even betrayed the opposing scum team

Zemmi

GodMommie
It was the Weebs game where we rolled everyone, you had a long drawn out fight with Muugen over you being indie cell lmao - and we managed to convince people to vote him out.

And well you lived till the very end.

We even betrayed the opposing scum team
Was it on here? I'm trying to find it in my PMs. Because like I do remember I had a good time and wanted to look.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
it not

but usually town do there own scum haunting, also you said early you where catching up? yet i don't see any hint to this if your asking pot atm.
I've asked at least 2 people if they where scum I'm definitely hunting just waiting for my gut to give me a definitive answer

Status
Not open for further replies.