[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm really struggling with my own head rn, I'm losing my grip lmao.

I was starting to re-read the thread from the beginning to put myself back into the game, after the first few pages I think Flower and Reloaded seems fine vibe wise

I think Zem and Pot are a little off to me, but the way they interacted I don't think neccesarily they are aligned - but not conclusive
@Ultra Like this post I don't think Mango makes as scum Ultra. The first part reads genuine, Scum Mango is actually more trolly when it comes to answering in this way, my impression of this is that he's sincere. There is chaotic energy but it's not really done in a way to explain away things he's said, he's basically saying "yeah I don't have a good answer and I know I'm in an attackable position".

Ratchet

That's my two pence on Mango anyway. I've seen some posts like that which have me giving him a town read, and that's the extent of where I wish to play defence.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Me? Well my strategy of interrogation and figuring out who could be scum based on roles isn't always the right way to go, so I'm currently trying to figure out a better or alternate way to flush out scum, it's a work in progress but I'm learning every day

Ratchet

Me? Well my strategy of interrogation and figuring out who could be scum based on roles isn't always the right way to go, so I'm currently trying to figure out a better or alternate way to flush out scum, it's a work in progress but I'm learning every day
Where are you at currently?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm really struggling with my own head rn, I'm losing my grip lmao.

I was starting to re-read the thread from the beginning to put myself back into the game, after the first few pages I think Flower and Reloaded seems fine vibe wise

I think Zem and Pot are a little off to me, but the way they interacted I don't think neccesarily they are aligned - but not conclusive
Was also under the impression that both Ratchet and LM are also fine from my memory, I am re-reading what started it all though.

I was voting on Ratchet without really comprehending the case behind it, also the fact I thought it was pluratlity so I was shitting out my vote like noone's business
Oh and Gambit's posts were pretty good also, I remember skimming through that.

He's probably among the top town reads I have this game
Alright, not what I thought you were cooking at all, but I don't mind these reactions either way

Unvote

Ratchet

This interaction made me crack up though ngl

I haven't seen Worst unleashing his inner mosquito yet though, he also pre-emptively cleared Ratchet when the votes were on him, whether or not that is important information right now remains to be seen though
Is it really preemptive if he's doing so after votes are piling up?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Where are you at currently?
One of my current suspicions is on Flower she pushed for your purge pretty heavy yesterday or the day before depending on time zone and I haven't seen her since so I'd like the reasoning for that

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Is it really preemptive if he's doing so after votes are piling up?
Well, it was just the way he presented it which pinged me - but then again I was there voting you without even really understanding why LOL

So maybe I'm not one to talk - but at least that was the impression I was left with at the time

Ratchet

One of my current suspicions is on Flower she pushed for your purge pretty heavy yesterday or the day before depending on time zone and I haven't seen her since so I'd like the reasoning for that
As I said, I don't think she would play it like this as scum. Anyone else?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
As I said, I don't think she would play it like this as scum. Anyone else?
Another Suspect that I saw mentioned a couple of times but hasn't really gone anywhere is Emil, her actions doesn't feel the same has usual at least not from my experience

@Ultra What specifically do you take issue with regarding my directions offered? I ask because I don't really have a strong one, I'm not so confident on Melkor, and you haven't really addressed Udell. But by and large I would say I don't have a good lead but it isn't for a lack of trying. Do you disagree with the assessment of my wagon?

As for Mango, I can understand why you came to your conclusions. I'm not really seeing scum from him personally, I don't think trolling and taking it easy is out of character for him because he loves doing that, but I don't think getting a claim is terrible.
The problem with couching reads on comparing who hopped on your wagon looks worse is that I don't really assume you're town, therefore I'm not required to assume I have to look for scum comparatively within that, and so I think saying Udell is scum based off that and not his behavior independently is meh

@Ultra Like this post I don't think Mango makes as scum Ultra. The first part reads genuine, Scum Mango is actually more trolly when it comes to answering in this way, my impression of this is that he's sincere. There is chaotic energy but it's not really done in a way to explain away things he's said, he's basically saying "yeah I don't have a good answer and I know I'm in an attackable position".
...Mango took an hour to come up with that, his first recourse was to shake his ass around and act like an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.