[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You know it serves 0 purpose to be a monumental waste of time, you're just doing it in hopes people will think "Silly Mango is being too much of a silly billly to be scum". Correct?
Oh no, surely not even I would be naive enough to believe that I would be townread for my performance.

It has no deeper purpose than for my own entertainment.

And maybe a little bit of the fact that I've not gotten into the headspace to solve the game, which is unfortunate for you and for me.
So right now I am nothing more than a joker who gets energy from your suspicion.

:endthis:

Oh no, surely not even I would be naive enough to believe that I would be townread for my performance.

It has no deeper purpose than for my own entertainment.

And maybe a little bit of the fact that I've not gotten into the headspace to solve the game, which is unfortunate for you and for me.
So right now I am nothing more than a joker who gets energy from your suspicion.

:endthis:
If you're town you're throwing and you know this, you had some pretense you were playing the game before, now you're acting like a maniac with 0 explanation

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If you're town you're throwing and you know this, you had some pretense you were playing the game before, now you're acting like a maniac with 0 explanation
I'm really struggling with my own head rn, I'm losing my grip lmao.

I was starting to re-read the thread from the beginning to put myself back into the game, after the first few pages I think Flower and Reloaded seems fine vibe wise

I think Zem and Pot are a little off to me, but the way they interacted I don't think neccesarily they are aligned - but not conclusive

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Was also under the impression that both Ratchet and LM are also fine from my memory, I am re-reading what started it all though.

I was voting on Ratchet without really comprehending the case behind it, also the fact I thought it was pluratlity so I was shitting out my vote like noone's business

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ultra What specifically do you take issue with regarding my directions offered? I ask because I don't really have a strong one, I'm not so confident on Melkor, and you haven't really addressed Udell. But by and large I would say I don't have a good lead but it isn't for a lack of trying. Do you disagree with the assessment of my wagon?

As for Mango, I can understand why you came to your conclusions. I'm not really seeing scum from him personally, I don't think trolling and taking it easy is out of character for him because he loves doing that, but I don't think getting a claim is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.