[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So just to recap here, my observation is that you're scummy and you've posted a lot of what appears to be hot air. And your response is to tell me "I agree with you and have no issue with that whatsoever"

Do you think by not objecting to the charges that I'll think your townie? It makes no sense for you to say this, Mango.
No, I don't think that at all. It probably if nothing else gives you all the more reason to believe that I am scummy.

But that's fine by me, maybe then I can find some fuel to propel me into trying a bit harder

:kata:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I get the Muugen/Ultra, but I want to give Ultra a chance.
I get this one too.
On this one, I guess you are talking about @RippedCal? Do you think a role associated with that ability is scum? Such as character wise I mean.
Oh that wasn't me scum readin em that was listin fellas I was gonna look at their responses
I liked Ultra's entrance and I think Cal's ability gives some benefit of the doubt until he comes back
I would say YoHo is playin like his usual self so kinda null there

So do people think we should clear Ripped because of this message? I would rather he posts some content, instead of trying to clear himself this way (assuming the broadcasted message was from him).

Emil

Certified Memelord
ultra is town

gambit is a bit off, he's established some scum leans from behavior, namely on jag and tied him to pot, yet opted to vote a complete inactive and a random wagon (kiku) over pursuing or prodding the scum reads

Looks like i'm not the only one seeing it! Sir @Polar Bear goes right into my town list!
why not start it on ur own? why wait until someone else votes me first?

Just checking if you took his reaction into account, how does it look to you, since you just said you only read first few pages.
I'm caught up now, I don't see anything here that's incompatible from him as scum. He spends a lot of time waxing about Flower being spiteful of him but admits she's town. This really only establishes to discredit her. She can be spiteful and also 100% believe what she's saying about his push on you being bad.

Also just not feeling his directions, thought Udell was pretty townie and think his evaluation of Mango as town from his wagon is also bad.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lean town on polar as well

So do people think we should clear Ripped because of this message? I would rather he posts some content, instead of trying to clear himself this way (assuming the broadcasted message was from him).
hes surely not trying to clears himself with this, he knows better

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have a secret plan, you just have got to trust me on this.

Step 1. be scummy

Step 2. Scums will want to keep me alive so that they can lynch me instead.

Step 3. Turn the tables on the scums who let me live.

It's flawless.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have a secret plan, you just have got to trust me on this.

Step 1. be scummy

Step 2. Scums will want to keep me alive so that they can lynch me instead.

Step 3. Turn the tables on the scums who let me live.

It's flawless.
That's the most flawed plan ever. Yes scum will let you live, but not so they can lynch you, but so you can distract town.

Status
Not open for further replies.