[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mango acting insane is his comfort zone and he is willing to default to it, earlier Zemmi made a comment about expecting him to post nonsense and I think he was trying to play into an expectation of his behavior over acting like a human being and answering my questions of him honestly and directly

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think Mango acting insane is his comfort zone and he is willing to default to it, earlier Zemmi made a comment about expecting him to post nonsense and I think he was trying to play into an expectation of his behavior over acting like a human being and answering my questions of him honestly and directly
I mean I was telling you honestly and directly I was doing it for my own amusement.

Now it's getting kind of late, and that isn't helping with my energy, but I am currently reading through the thread again to get my head back into the game.

I didn't really have a reads list for that very reason, so really no matter what I say it will come off as suspicious - and so I thought I'd just egg you on by not really responding, so that I have something to do

:goyea:

And now I'm starting to get there, thank you Ultra-san

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The problem with couching reads on comparing who hopped on your wagon looks worse is that I don't really assume you're town, therefore I'm not required to assume I have to look for scum comparatively within that, and so I think saying Udell is scum based off that and not his behavior independently is meh

...Mango took an hour to come up with that, his first recourse was to shake his ass around and act like an idiot
So firstly, remember that while you don't know I'm Town, I do, so your criticism of my read doesn't really apply. I mean, I'm in an ideal position to see this stuff, right?

As for his independent behaviour, there isn't really much. This goes for most of the game to be honest, there has been very little in which players have had to actually play which has meant finding reads are coming at a stretch. That goes even moreso for scum reads. So I don't think your position on my slot is unreasonable. In any case, back to Udell, what do you make of his play in totality?

As for the second part, I only just read everything so I wasn't looking at timestamps, as I said I don't have any intent to defend further. That's my position on him as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.