Zemmi
Naomi
Ratchet
Ultra
Udell
LM
Bear
Emil

Not sure if we can get anything from Kiku's lynch tbh. Though I was the first one to vote her and put some pressure but she doesn't seem to care. I'm confident that she's scum anyway. Lynching Worst would not give us anything at all, too. Likewise Pot. The 3 CWACers might be a good candidate but I can deal with any of them.

A Ratchet lynch could tell us more about Flower's alignment but I don't wanna see Ratchet go at this point because he's town in my book. Mango being the most LHF would only tell us how many would wagon against him. So to get a glimpse of confirmation about Ratchet who already claimed an important flavour based on the series, a Flower Lynch would be a good idea.

Change vote
Vote Lynch Flower
How come you town read Emil ? What parts of his posts makes you feel that way ?

Like I said I think she's unironically more likely to be teamed with him by virtue of having him as her main push than the odds of her taking that swing on her lonesome
Meh take. I see him push Melkor I strike.

Cuz the guy is always an easy target due to him sounding so scummy people would always take the bait. Ratchet knows that tho and still decided to push. Fucking awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.