[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
These are most interactions I could find between Ekko and Ratchet (also pertaining Ratchet mainly from Ultra)

He generally seems to pocket me, he must've gotten the hint I was Sogeking.

As for Ratchet, idk, I don't think Ratchet is one to fall for pockets usually.

Here's one of his rainbows

And another rainbow of his here
What's the conclusion here?

Ratchet

Your pushes day 1 were pretty weak (today you are not much better) and I am not convinced by your claim.

What is your strategy for the current gamestate?
Hold on, why would you hold Day 1 against me? What more would you expect me to do there? Why do you doubt my claim?

I don't have a strategy lol, trying to get people to make their positions clear so people can solve after I'm dead, I don't really think you believe I play like this as Mafia.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ekko could sure be trying to distance himself from Ripped, but it could also just be him trying to get a townie lynched on the basis that they may be Spandam.

Cal seemed from what I can recall quite natural in his crusade against Ekko, so I don't know if Ekko was just OMGUSing or not.
On that note LM was the very first to vote for Cal, at first for no reason other than to vote.

Are these two things connected? I don't know.

Ratchet

Like Melkor I think I've been active and drawn a lot of positions out of players - don't really know why you're telling me that's weak when I'm helping to inform the gamestate. My read on Ekko was bad and I accept that fully, if you want to lynch me for that them okay, but don't dress it up as something it's not.

Ratchet

I
Ekko could sure be trying to distance himself from Ripped, but it could also just be him trying to get a townie lynched on the basis that they may be Spandam.

Cal seemed from what I can recall quite natural in his crusade against Ekko, so I don't know if Ekko was just OMGUSing or not.
On that note LM was the very first to vote for Cal, at first for no reason other than to vote.

Are these two things connected? I don't know.
I don't think he would be. Ekko believes that Mafia should be proactive in pushing townies over their mates. I think most of his pushes are probably town, which in hindsight looks good for Melkor. Not sure if he really pushed him though.

Like Melkor I think I've been active and drawn a lot of positions out of players - don't really know why you're telling me that's weak when I'm helping to inform the gamestate. My read on Ekko was bad and I accept that fully, if you want to lynch me for that them okay, but don't dress it up as something it's not.
Your only scum reads day 1 were me and Udell or did i miss something?

Worst

Custom title
What are the chances he's scum and using the situation to his advantage ? I'm pretty much gonna be a gooner this night if they take out you as well...
:pepecry:

Ratchet

Your only scum reads day 1 were me and Udell or did i miss something?
Yeah but I mean, look at what I was working with. Lots of the game was inactive and I had to try and solve a wagon on me that was started for 0 reason. Instead of focusing on scum reads, what about the town reads?

Ratchet

What are the chances he's scum and using the situation to his advantage ? I'm pretty much gonna be a gooner this night if they take out you as well...
:pepecry:
He could be, I'm trying to determine that now. I do think Mafia Melkor would be more favourable towards me here though because he knows my flip makes him look bad. I could see him being town.

Yeah but I mean, look at what I was working with. Lots of the game was inactive and I had to try and solve a wagon on me that was started for 0 reason. Instead of focusing on scum reads, what about the town reads?
Where are you with them right now? I do not think you posted then today, unless I missed them.

Ratchet

Where are you with them right now? I do not think you posted then today, unless I missed them.
I dunno really. I obviously misread the game to a point but I've been more defending myself than re-evaluating. I do think Yoho's duel is incredibly opportunistic and he should be flipped. I'm aware he has a good flavour claim but that shouldn't supplant his actions.

After that I'd look at the likes of Pot and Jag.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So his reads as town was

Ratchet, Watson and myself.

I obviously know I am town. I saw Watson visit Ratchet. So the two are likely not in the same team, if one of them is scum.

He put Ultra, Melkor and Worst as scum because OMGUS pretty much.

He was pushing for flower quite a lot too, and her gameplay doesn't really make things look much better as she's chosen to be vindictive and authoritarian - though I am aware this may have OOG reasons as well.

I don't think Ekko usually puts his team as townread that easily, so I think we'd have a higher chance finding his mates - if any - in his nulls or scums.

I think Gambit might look the worst with this logic in mind, followed by Melkor and Zemmi + Reloaded in that order

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So his reads as town was

Ratchet, Watson and myself.

I obviously know I am town. I saw Watson visit Ratchet. So the two are likely not in the same team, if one of them is scum.

He put Ultra, Melkor and Worst as scum because OMGUS pretty much.

He was pushing for flower quite a lot too, and her gameplay doesn't really make things look much better as she's chosen to be vindictive and authoritarian - though I am aware this may have OOG reasons as well.

I don't think Ekko usually puts his team as townread that easily, so I think we'd have a higher chance finding his mates - if any - in his nulls or scums.

I think Gambit might look the worst with this logic in mind, followed by Melkor and Zemmi + Reloaded in that order
Should also add Worst to that list to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.