[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mam, Cal pulled the same shit with Relo in MHA and you were even on a team with him.

Ultra already flipped Town fyi.
See my second point.

Ekko isn't Reloaded - like I said, he isn't auto dead weight in a scum team (no offense Relo; same applies to me)

There's no need to amputate this damn early. It's not an ideal position to be in. Cal started swinging from the getgo.
Again, what's the purpose of that here aside from cred?

The only scenario I can see your argument fitting for why Ekko would be bussed early is if Ekko didn't respond and lone wolfed it and played separately from his team, which is plausible.

I think it is reasonable for Ultra to have suspected me for the things that he has - fact of the matter is I've been playing differently this game than I have in the last couple of ones, so I would tonally and on vibes appear quite different.

So I don't blame ultra for that.

Anyway, as for solving, I think Cal looks the best from D1. I would absolve him of any sin.
:hapnoel:

See my second point.

Ekko isn't Reloaded - like I said, he isn't auto dead weight in a scum team (no offense Relo; same applies to me)

There's no need to amputate this damn early. It's not an ideal position to be in. Cal started swinging from the getgo.

The only scenario I can see your argument fitting for why Ekko would be bussed early is if Ekko didn't respond and lone wolfed it and played separately from his team, which is plausible.
Mam, Ekko is frankly dead weight on a team, especially when Ultra is after him. He gets blown up early and easily as scum almost every game. You even pulled off a bus in Hades.

See my second point.

Fwiw I would 1000% bus ekko if he no-showed the Scum chat

Hard bus.

No remorse

Again I don't mind taking the L for it. I misread Ekko and by my own admission look horrible from it. We're off to a good start so not the end of the world, but I do want to hold people accountable for their reasoning.
I believe you

I knew exactly how easy that angle could be taken advantage of. You looked pretty dirty; too simple. Good material for scum to work off of. Albeit I wouldn't put it past you, obviously, and you know this as it comes with the consequences of people working under the assumption you could be making scum plays that most assume are out of your range.

It's just far too convoluted and doesn't secure your thread position. Doesn't make sense.

Also him going after Cal instead of Ultra can easily be distancing. If you pull off a bus, you have to give the team mate doing the bussing a bit of resistance and shade.

I think all of this is simply fair analysis. So no idea why people are getting handed free clears like candy over it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Another point against Ratchet is that he‘s usually happy to defer to Ultra as Town. He literally immediately subbed into MHA and decided to support Ultra‘s push on CP. He has a similar track record when it comes to Ekko and yet he wanted none of that push. Wonder why that was!
This isn't true either lol.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
These are most interactions I could find between Ekko and Ratchet (also pertaining Ratchet mainly from Ultra)

He generally seems to pocket me, he must've gotten the hint I was Sogeking.

As for Ratchet, idk, I don't think Ratchet is one to fall for pockets usually.

ratchet mango watson maybe reloady naomi can be town.

@Ratchet do u feel like flower wants to portray that shes not afraid of you by taking the initiative and going after u so she comes off townier?

will read the rest later probs not tonight
I considered this and wanted to evaluate more from how she responded, but GTH I don't think it would be a very good strategy for her long term. I do agree she is lacking in aspects but not really willing to explore that today.
i dont think shes lacking.. more so the wagon is performative. i can see it from town cuz she plays ingenuine as town as well so not fully ready to call it scum, just a non standard approach
I don't disagree with this. And I don't like her follow up.

I thought at first she was trying to lean into this, as recently she said she read me scum over something because I didn't attribute her suspicion to spite. I've done that here and she has nothing to say about it. So at the very least she's being dishonest.
I really don't buy that Flower as Town is content with this. There has been 0 analysis or consideration around my slot. Usually there is some burden of evidence but there is no interest in any of that here.

The problem is as scum there is no real win condition there. Not really sure what to make of it but consider the town read retracted.
up to page 20

can be town
ratchet
watson
mango

weak town
naomi
reloady

vibe town
zemmi - not a read based on content, just feel comfy in thread for someone thats been away for 2 years and hasnt played with half this roster

can be scum
melkor

hopefully we have more from inactive slots by time i wake up. hard to solidify null slots rn
Here's one of his rainbows

You don't think he should claim?
Which one do you like the least? Only ones I wouldn't agree with here are Pot and Worst.
I'd go Kiku before Ekko. Think Ekko's play has been largely in line with his recent games.

Vote: Kiku
probably melkor and cal. well cal has that writeup thing but i cant think of a town flavor that it fits. maybe iceberg? for mafia it fits spandam as hes used the denden mushi to make calls, and spandam fits as a detached mafia member. in any case i dont see the townie utility in having that writeup ability in a game this size, and his play isnt helping identify him as one

btw what r u seeing in worst thats townie?
i forgot to include kiku. im also open to pressuring her and i think there can be equity with gambit as he chose to place a vote on her instead of his sus reads and nothing else happened between them
and ya mango is obv town i know who he is
Can you answer the question?
these r ppl i dont read town atm and wud like to pressure. the individual reasons for each is in the thread.
Like you spat out 7 names and I count like two maybe 3 of these you really elaborated on, you don't sound very convinced yourself. If u would have told me they were just PoE fodder and not doing shit I probably wouldn't have blinked twice, but instead you're referring to reasoning you never gave

You're not an active proponent of your own directions
@Emil Explain your read on Ratchet
[Vote lynch Emil]

Think Ratchet is scum but I'm too lazy so I'll go here instead

Mango I'm iffy on but I'll figure that out at a later time
i thought his posts re: melkor were good and later on his initial reaction to his wagon and attempting to solve his voters was fine
idk hes being slimy toward my slot, i can give him 1 day to do stuff but i dont think hes incapable of using tmi around ur slot to generate that sort of content and just test waters
spandam

i am town

mango is 99.9% town

ratchet im leaning town on him over most players

not feeling all ur directions rn. shud i be worried ultra-kun?
i dont think flower and ratchet are gna be in a team together

anyway gn!
You're really only required to give me one reason to not go for Ratchet here - you're town reading him.

Instead you gave me like 5 which I have 0 reason to believe you're assigning any importance to

"Oh yeah his flavor kinda sus but I think Cal's is worse!"
"Yeah he could be indi but I'm not going to pursue that on D1 for some reason"
"He's self resolving!" (How?)
well obviously cuz i read him town. im saying even if he was indie hes gonna self resolve with that claim and id prefer to yeet someone else. id rather keep the active players longer

cal hasnt even claimed flavor stop taking the piss
well where is ratchet now anyway? guess hes letting him teammate burn like that. sad!
well thanks

out of this list

gambit has me as town but votes me under the excuse to reach a concensus and gain info on my pushers. can be townie but hes following a wagon one of his scum reads that im also down to yeet is pushing. its working in reverse

kikus vote is just to reach concesus. by her own admission she has no read on me

flowers vote is outright awful. cant vote ratchet so votes someone town reading him. no consideration for my own play outside of ratchet. opportunistic. can be scum

cal is scum

Ultra TBD. reads arent very good so far / opposite of mine. gonna give him until day 2 to start cooking

melkor and worst also lean scum. both r voting without interacting with me and laying out their scum reads more

and for ppl that didnt join. pot needs to be looked at. he usually joins these wagons specially if flower is voting on them. hes just came here to say hello and offered nothing else and didnt give any thoughts on my slot
And another rainbow of his here

Status
Not open for further replies.