Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
"Ousen is a man without equal. A Great General and a man who will forge a kingdom.
Seika’s soldiers mock Akou for trying to imitate Seika, but Akou thinks to himself that Ousen is capable of creating an ideal nation in this world of chaos. He says he wish he could have supported Ousen to the very end, but his finals thoughts are how Ousen will be the final victor between himself and Riboku. Akou, first general of the Ousen Army, falls in battle."

:steef::steef::steef:

This plot-manipulating bum finally gotten rid of. No emo man horse drifting or world class horse gymnast 360 spin to save him this time.

"Waah waahh riboku didn't beat us, Seika did."

SHUT YO BUM ASS UP MF. WASN'T SAYING TOUJOU BEAT RIBOKU, BUT WAS COWGIRLING YOUR GENERAL FOR THAT FAKE ASS W.
UGLY ASS GENERIC LOOKIN GENERAL TAKE YO L TO THE HEAVENS AND BE LUCKY THE EX-SLAVE GONE SAVE YOUR DADDY AGAIN.

Waiting on how @Shanks gone defend Ousen after this. Brother was already reaching for the heavens for Ousen>GoatBoku during Shukai.

This plot-manipulating bum finally gotten rid of. No emo man horse drifting or world class horse gymnast 360 spin to save him this time.

SHUT YO BUM ASS UP MF. WASN'T SAYING TOUJOU BEAT RIBOKU, BUT WAS COWGIRLING YOUR GENERAL FOR THAT FAKE ASS W.
UGLY ASS GENERIC LOOKIN GENERAL TAKE YO L TO THE HEAVENS AND BE LUCKY THE EX-SLAVE GONE SAVE YOUR DADDY AGAIN.

Waiting on how @Shanks gone defend Ousen after this. Brother was already reaching for the heavens for Ousen>GoatBoku during Shukai.
Akou so powerful that his demise summoned this man back from the shadow realm. :watchout:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

My man will self ban after this one post, watch lmfao

Victory to the Godboku! Victory to Zhao!

On a side note

How the hell did the Ouki commanders survive against the Heavenly Kings? Lol
The likes of Kanou and etc probably didn't fight against Renpa and heavenly kings as the main commanders that much more than likely. Which also explains why somebody like Tou wasn't that famous at Bayou despite his insane talent. The Zhao commander had no idea about Tou's prowess, on the other hand Heavenly Kings were hyped like mfs during Wei through Qin soldiers.

Ouki's big dogs probably died in some tragic war mirror/parallel to what's gonna happen to Shin at Chu
Post automatically merged:

My man will self ban after this one post, watch lmfao
Lmao ngl came to comment on the Gorosei stuff. I didn't know about this until I checked yall tagging me (been avoiding Kingdom till the war finishes).

But W timing. Based on how it's written and drawn it def. is a solid goodbye for Akou. From the scene where we see him defend Ousen when he draws up the plan to take Gyou to this last stand in front of a man who he knows he has no chance in beating. But knowing his life is coming to an end brother still choosing to die fighting for his lord. W Vassal.

BUT FUCK THE PRAISE. QIN MONKIES GONE LEARN NOW.

Nothing that SBS has done so far is above what a Bananji could do tbh
Hoped Ousen would force him to show something but i guess we'll have to wait
Post automatically merged:

If Ousen doesn't form a strategy to overcome Riboku in direct combat or put him at a severe disadvantage i'm done with him lol
Man has been looking trash on every occasion
Kanki did much better

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Nothing that SBS has done so far is above what a Bananji could do tbh
Hoped Ousen would force him to show something but i guess we'll have to wait
Bananji can’t one-shot wounded Akou like this lmfao

still SBS until now
strength ✔
leadership ✔
strategy ❌

he is just a human hoken
:suresure:
Nah, the way he tied up Ousen’s armies before the main attack isn’t something Houken is capable of lol. Riboku was probably the planner there tbh but Shibashou isn’t a Houken, he is the independent leader of Seika with no strategic backup aside from his own men lol