Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Where even is Ousen retreating to?
Don't even remember the geography
Is there a qin castle nearby or ar they gonna get chased and killed?
I'm not concerned with SBS'S portrayal tbh. I'm still confident that SBS will get feats solidifying him exactly where we all hyped him to be, probably against either Shin or Ouhon.

I'm more concerned about his vassals. In just two battles Jyoukaryuu and Ji Aga died. GKS is down an eye and who knows Sou'Ou may claim a life like his lover did.

Seika losing almost all its commanders in just 2 battles would just be....weird lol
Kansaro still getting hyped while doing nothing impressive
He looks decent strength wise but not too special
Let's hope he shows some tactics and doesn't get one shoted by Shin or something.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Ousen went from having the best right hand of the current six to having.... Denrimi as his.

So
Moubu - Raiki(I had to google him)
YTW - Baijo
Tou - Rokuomi
Ousen - Denrimi

:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Chou Kotsu > Ordo. They not ready for the peak agenda.
i have nothing against it. Chou Kotsu should be heavenly king level at least imo

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Which he didn't use likely because of Riboku already knowing about it
He is using other named tactics as well:

He is also sending out his minor commanders:

Who individually aren’t going to be great but as a combined force can probably pose a not insignificant threat lol

Ignore Ousen's tactics because your troops ar op
This isn’t what’s happening. It seems like the opposite, Ousen’s elites are spilling Seika’s blood and even seem to be winning against the Seika lads, with the big reason Seika continues to push forward being Shibashou himself.

My disappointment isn't with SBS but with Hara and how he wrote this battle
Agreed. He really hyped Shibashou up for five years straight only to put the man on auto-pilot and give him inconclusive feats for 20 chapters lmfao.

Though I don’t think Gyou’Un or Bananji can accomplish what we’ve seen from Seika, big picture. The only other army we’ve seen straight up ignore flank attacks like this was Karin’s main during Coalition when she attacked Tou. Her completely repelled Ryuukoku’s pincer from that one minor commander who was an Ouki super elite. But even she retreated when Rokuomi and Kanou struck her from the rear.

Seika got pincered and hit from behind just like Karin did, but they didn’t retreat and still pushed their way straight to Ousen, and now they’ve taken out Akou with Shibashou, Kansaro, and Gakushou still going strong.

I’d call this a 3GH level attack when you consider Shibashou hasn’t shown much yet.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
if Chou Kotsu gets promoted to great general so the Zhao Court so he can be their guy, Renpa might have some competition as the weakest Zhao Heaven:joker::joker:
You guys aren't ready for how weak Chou Kotsu is gonna be
I have him way below Kochou
Last line of Zhao's defense is only one man Rihaku of defense
the final obstacle foreshadowed for decades :funky:

I'm not concerned with SBS'S portrayal tbh. I'm still confident that SBS will get feats solidifying him exactly where we all hyped him to be, probably against either Shin or Ouhon.

I'm more concerned about his vassals. In just two battles Jyoukaryuu and Ji Aga died. GKS is down an eye and who knows Sou'Ou may claim a life like his lover did.

Seika losing almost all its commanders in just 2 battles would just be....weird lol
Hara's trying to rush it, I think that's really about it.

I remember people hyping up JKR due to his small ass duel with a tired Shin, only for him to be 1-shot by a half dead Zenou.

Then we have Jiaga, who got done in by a fucked up Shiryouu...

The only excuse is that plot stupidity was involved in both scenarios, not pulling out the glaibe for JKR, and Jiaga going blind and not seeing the girl swing at him lol.

But we out here comparing them to Heavenly Kings or SSJ/Bananji or CGR/Gyou'un. Like nah blud there's a clear difference in the presentation of SBS's underlings vs Renpa/RBK/Rinshoujou' s underlings

And I did tell people who were parroting about Zhao losing Bananji that Seika commanders were introduced to be fed to Qin. :josad:

They been wanting Bananji dead for 2 arcs now, instead just Seika mfs dying.:kayneshrug:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
if Chou Kotsu gets promoted to great general so the Zhao Court so he can be their guy, Renpa might have some competition as the weakest Zhao Heaven:joker::joker:
Zhao’s fall will be tragic enough, but if Kakukai names Choukotsu to the Three Great Heavens…

Historically they replace Riboku and Shibashou with Choukotsu and some Qi clown. Choukotsu dies in battle and the Qi motherfucker flees back to Qi lmfao.

They literally place two motherfuckers who would’ve held off the Qin indefinitely with two dudes in clown makeup

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zhao’s fall will be tragic enough, but if Kakukai names Choukotsu to the Three Great Heavens…

Historically they replace Riboku and Shibashou with Choukotsu and some Qi clown. Choukotsu dies in battle and the Qi motherfucker flees back to Qi lmfao.

They literally place two motherfuckers who would’ve held off the Qin indefinitely with two dudes in clown makeup
interestingly enough, the Qi commander has been mentioned

https://kingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Kan_Shu

he could be very strong after all

I MEANT CHOU HAKU, commander of the east > ORDO
doubt it.
looks like Bro is just Zhao Mougou without the op subs

interestingly enough, the Qi commander has been mentioned

https://kingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Kan_Shu

he could be very strong after all

doubt it.
looks like Bro is just Zhao Mougou without the op subs
Idk man, bruh took 2 cities and was about to take 3rd before Ordo could even react to him and call the retreat.

Ordo moving you over Mougou?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Idk man, bruh took 2 cities and was about to take 3rd before Ordo could even react to him and call the retreat.

Ordo moving you over Mougou?
i'm taking a king of 50 mountain tribes over a guy called slow who looks like a joke lowkey

above Mougou tho