Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nothing that SBS has done so far is above what a Bananji could do tbh
Hoped Ousen would force him to show something but i guess we'll have to wait
Post automatically merged:

If Ousen doesn't form a strategy to overcome Riboku in direct combat or put him at a severe disadvantage i'm done with him lol
Man has been looking trash on every occasion
Kanki did much better
Shibashou negged half dead Akou effortlessly

Bananji almost lost his life to half dead Akou

Bananji can’t one-shot wounded Akou like this lmfao
Rinko, Kashibou, Kyourei, Ouhon, Shin, Bajio, Bananji, Gyouun, Ranbihaku, Rokuomi, Sentou, Rozo, etc are all 1 shotting an Akou who can't feel his legs and barely sitting on the horse, with his back fucked up and heart about to stop.

I think you're overrating this feat for Shibashou. It's not an impressive feat compared to any solid combatant we've seen. This is more so just a powerful narrative moment for Akou rather than a martial feat for Shibashou.

Shibashou really hasn't had any legit combat feat even compared to early Shukai Gyou'un and Bananji.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Maybe he two taps him but it's still an easy victory on his side
Nah. Bro needed to gang up on Akou with Gyou’Un and even when Akou was heavily wounded Bananji couldn’t kill him and Akou took Bananji’s helmet off.

SBS didn't show instincts, tactics or crazy offensive power
Weren’t you just saying that base Shibashou looked better than rage mode Bananji even while Seika was getting triple pincered? Lol

Gammon Banana would have to make sure to wear his helmet just in case he nearly gets lobotomized by 5% HP Akou again. :shame:
Exactly. Akou wouldn't go down to both Gyou’Un and Bananji even while he was taking bigger wounds than any he took during Hango.

Shibashou legit fodderizing him in one blow is more than Gyou’Un or Bananji could do.

?
Bananji accidentally unleashed too much strength and knocked out Akou with a single swing through his armor lmao. The Akou SBS one shot was a minute away from dying
This was after Gyou’Un and Bananji had both ganged up on Akou and already delt some serious wounding blows to him, lol

And even then, Akou wasn’t killed, and Akou took Bananji’s helmet off while Akou was mortally wounded.

Shibashou just instantly fodderized him. And keep in mind, this is the same manga where:

-Ouki almost beheaded Houken while mortally wounded
-Duke Hyou broke Houken’s arm after Houken cut his arm off and nearly bisected him
-Death’s door Shin defeated Houken
-Zenou crushed Jyoukaryuu while half-bisected
-Just recently a bisected fodder stabbed Shibashou in the leg
-Kanki took numerous spear thrusts and fought his way through a dozen fodder before dying

Death-defying feats of strength are very common in Kingdom, especially for weighty indomitable will characters like Akou who had just delivered his final speech about Ousen’s greatness lol

This was an absurd feat from Shibashou no matter how you look at it. I’ll give it to Akou and say he wouldn’t get one shot while fresh but I think if this was Bananji, Akou would’ve given him a few solid blows before dying.

Akou gave the Gigananji a papercut during his dying struggle lol. He is lucky that it looks like he's knocked out while fighting, probably took Bananji off guard since they were busy bitch slapping him from left to right.

One half solid swing was all it took.
Jiaga has been most impressive martially so far from Seika since he's faced somebody who we decently know about in martial prowess. And not to my surprise it took another weird plot non-sense to take him out. Even then it's so damn underwhelming to the Heavenly Kings and Bananji/Gyou'un intros.

This dude on the other hand has been clearing fodder with his elites next to him. Homie hasn't fought a single legit combatant.

Ngl bruh his fucking intro has been worst than the Heavenly Kings. Comparing this shit to even Rinko's intro (intial clash against Shin, then 2vs1, then 1vs1). My God is like Hara doesn't want to show him against a solid combatant.

Hopefully Ouhon or Shin come in so we can actually properly gauge the guy instead of reaching for the stars To create weird narratives to hype.him.up.

Weren’t you just saying that base Shibashou looked better than rage mode Bananji even while Seika was getting triple pincered? Lol
No
This isn't about Bananji being better than SBS or being comparable
Let's say Bananji was with Riboku instead of Houken against Gekishin, he would still slay Gekishin even if it's tougher
SBS did nothing other than slay some fodders
He didn't do any crazy formations or tactics, Akou trap, Shin removal, facing Ousen head on etc.. is done by Riboku mostly
When pincered it was also Seika troops getting hyped not SBS's formation or his overwhelming personal martial strength etc..
SBS made it easier but this could have been achieved by a Gyou'Un or Bananji
He didn't do a gg level move

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
When pincered it was also Seika troops getting hyped not SBS's formation or his overwhelming personal martial strength etc..
You sure about that? Lol

^And that’s not even all of it lmfao.

SBS made it easier but this could have been achieved by a Gyou'Un or Bananji
Gyou’Un or Bananji could wreck Ousen’s entire main army while being triple pincered? Lol

I recall Gyou’Un and Bananji being unable to even double team Shells and Joints without Riboku’s help. Shibashou was getting triple pincered while Ousen personally called out tactics against him and still sleep walking his way through all of Ousen’s maneuvers.

I mean do you really think Bananji or Gyou’Un could make it through Ousen’s tactics while getting triple pincered from the rear? Lol

Jiaga has been most impressive martially so far from Seika since he's faced somebody who we decently know about in martial prowess. And not to my surprise it took another weird plot non-sense to take him out. Even then it's so damn underwhelming to the Heavenly Kings and Bananji/Gyou'un intros.

This dude on the other hand has been clearing fodder with his elites next to him. Homie hasn't fought a single legit combatant.

Ngl bruh his fucking intro has been worst than the Heavenly Kings. Comparing this shit to even Rinko's intro (intial clash against Shin, then 2vs1, then 1vs1). My God is like Hara doesn't want to show him against a solid combatant.

Hopefully Ouhon or Shin come in so we can actually properly gauge the guy instead of reaching for the stars To create weird narratives to hype.him.up.
I'm not concerned with SBS'S portrayal tbh. I'm still confident that SBS will get feats solidifying him exactly where we all hyped him to be, probably against either Shin or Ouhon.

I'm more concerned about his vassals. In just two battles Jyoukaryuu and Ji Aga died. GKS is down an eye and who knows Sou'Ou may claim a life like his lover did.

Seika losing almost all its commanders in just 2 battles would just be....weird lol

I recall Gyou’Un and Bananji being unable to even double team Shells and Joints without Riboku’s help. Shibashou was getting triple pincered while Ousen personally called out tactics against him and still sleep walking his way through all of Ousen’s maneuvers.
Which he didn't use likely because of Riboku already knowing about it

I mean do you really think Bananji or Gyou’Un could make it through Ousen’s tactics while getting triple pincered from the rear? Lol
Did he once go we are changing formation, do this etc so that we can say Gyou'Un is not smart enough to do the same
Ousen didn't do much and SBS killed some fodders while charging and his troops tanking the flanks
Gyou'Un has more hype fodder slaying panels tbh
If you replaced SBS with Gyou'Un i really think he'd still achieve the same results
Ignore Ousen's tactics because your troops ar op, Kill fodders and then beat 1 hp Akou
Maybe it takes them longer and is tougher etc but still achievable

My disappointment isn't with SBS but with Hara and how he wrote this battle
Characters acting retarded or not doing anything.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm not concerned with SBS'S portrayal tbh. I'm still confident that SBS will get feats solidifying him exactly where we all hyped him to be, probably against either Shin or Ouhon.

I'm more concerned about his vassals. In just two battles Jyoukaryuu and Ji Aga died. GKS is down an eye and who knows Sou'Ou may claim a life like his lover did.

Seika losing almost all its commanders in just 2 battles would just be....weird lol
Seika 10 bows of China will replace one of the fallen commander during the last battle