Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I may have said it before but I really think this is supposed to parallel the Chouhei incident. Ousen acting as Hakuki while Riboku acting as Renpa, and the new guy appears to fuck things over. Zhao's incompetency continues through generations
Even worst tbh.

Since Riboku was holding them off while dealing with the aftermath of a earthquake and a whole famine. Renpa atleast had peak Zhao army backing him up.
Post automatically merged:

i'm taking a king of 50 mountain tribes over a guy called slow who looks like a joke lowkey

above Mougou tho
It's crazy he has the mountain king shit going for him and yet him and Yotanwa are levels apart.

Realistically are you taking him over Genpo as a general to command an army not affiliated with Zhao or Yan?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Even worst tbh.

Since Riboku was holding them off while dealing with the aftermath of a earthquake and a whole famine. Renpa atleast had peak Zhao army backing him up.

It's crazy he has the mountain king shit going for him and yet him and Yotanwa are levels apart.

Realistically are you taking him over Genpo as a general to command an army not affiliated with Zhao or Yan?
with smaller numbers I'd favor Ordo. maybe with a huge army i'd favor Genpou, though Ordo has the gg experience of leading large armies

It's still crazy how much hype the HK got in direct comparison to Renpa the goat himself
Kaishibou has Renpa's offensive power
Kyou'En fought him multiple times
Genpo was his teacher
Rinko broke through his rival's formation

No Seika general got compared to SBS in anything
Ji aga already below him in strength clearly
Joke are you weaker than Ji Aga
Gakushou and Kansaro haven't gotten close to that hype either

Bananji can’t one-shot wounded Akou like this lmfao

Nah, the way he tied up Ousen’s armies before the main attack isn’t something Houken is capable of lol. Riboku was probably the planner there tbh but Shibashou isn’t a Houken, he is the independent leader of Seika with no strategic backup aside from his own men lol
It's not clear who planned how they attack but mostly its RBK cuz he also baited Ako as start of the act.
as I always say I don't mean he don't have the ability , but until now he didn't show anything strategic it's just leadership and strength.

kansaro seems smart

It's not clear who planned how they attack but mostly its RBK cuz he also baited Ako as start of the act.
as I always say I don't mean he don't have the ability , but until now he didn't show anything strategic it's just leadership and strength.

kansaro seems smart
Why?
The way SBS got past Ousen Generals seems to be a solid strategic move.
Rbk only been contributed for stalling Shin..not rest of the plan.

the best move for rbk now with his reserve 40k since the center is defeated is to attack Qin’s right wing
to be like rbk enkan futei 110 vs 40 shin and ohon
it will really force them to retreat.
Why?
The way SBS got past Ousen Generals seems to be a solid strategic move.
Rbk only been contributed for stalling Shin..not rest of the plan.
if he the one who put the plane then its great but there's no hint for that