Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž

@Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki @Bullet @Rumble @Warchief Sanji D Goat @God Buggy @RayanOO @Monet @FutureWarrior123 @Peroroncino

How irked/annoyed/shook would y'all be if this dude ends up as a better general than all of Seika subordinate generals?
+
How irked would y'all be if he ends up having better martial feats than even Jiaga & JKR?

I wanna think he's a fodder chump, but ngl maaan Hara might just pull a weird plot twist with him. :josad:
Lol see, you missed the Chadsuminhaku hype.

Bro won me over when he immediately outperformed Bananji and Shunsuiju by exterminating mountain lads with his hyper offensive tactics. Lol

I don’t care if he’s better than the Seika gang but I doubt it. I’d put him at Heki + levels atm.

@Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki @Bullet @Rumble @Warchief Sanji D Goat @God Buggy @RayanOO @Monet @FutureWarrior123 @Peroroncino

How irked/annoyed/shook would y'all be if this dude ends up as a better general than all of Seika subordinate generals?
+
How irked would y'all be if he ends up having better martial feats than even Jiaga & JKR?

I wanna think he's a fodder chump, but ngl maaan Hara might just pull a weird plot twist with him. :josad:
Lol see, you missed the Chadsuminhaku hype.

Bro won me over when he immediately outperformed Bananji and Shunsuiju by exterminating mountain lads with his hyper offensive tactics. Lol

I don’t care if he’s better than the Seika gang but I doubt it. I’d put him at Heki + levels atm.

+

I have a feeling that he's the REAL martial might of Zhao. Just a hunch....

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Where do you rank Heki right now compared to the subordinate generals of Riboku/Shibashou/Renpa/Ousen. @TheKnightOfTheSea You as well bruhz
Weaker than all of them

Leagues weaker

Maybe as good as the guy Ordo negged from Ousen's army

Idk lol
Post automatically merged:

What makes Ousen different from Mougou?
Mougoat can duel Renpa, Ousen would never be capable of that

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I know a fair bit but I could use a primer.
The Han dynasty had been becoming increasingly corrupt over the years, the rich gentry families accumulated power and could evade taxes while the commoners coudn't withstand the huge taxes and corvee labour imposed on them. There were also several child emperors which is not good for stability. A huge peasant rebellion happened because of this (yellow turbans), the rebellion was supressed succesfully but it basically killed the dynasty.

Regional lords were appointed afterwards which had both administrative and military power over huge regions, previously, the commandery was the biggest effective administrative unit, and the commandery administrator could not mobilize troops outside their commandery to prevent rebellions. The new guys had control over several commanderies. Well, you can imagine what happened next, right?