Character Discussion Borsalino "Yellow Monkey" - The Ultimate Soldier (Strongest Marine?!)

Is he the Ultimate Soldier?

• AWW HELLLLL YEAAA HE IS

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • YUHH

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Yea

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • I don't fuckin know bruh

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
roughly, cause Kizaru went out of his way to choose who to fight?

I forgot Zoro wasn’t even around when Kizaru arrived & Luffy sought him and bodied him with one punch..
Zoro isn't ready to fight an Admiral yet. He is just a YC1 level that was considered a shit even by Greenbull who is inferior to original Admirals. That is why he fought Lucci the 2nd strongest after Kizaru/Gorosei. As he always do.

Mihawk is now YC technically as well. But he is many times stronger than any of YC1. The same for Oden and Kuzan. Stop pretending that likes of Mihawk, Oden or Kuzan are typical YC. They are obvious exceptions.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'd like to see any character fight off G5 without using their own strongest powers, and almost outlast a complete round of it without getting hit.
People don't understand how ridiculous this is. I guess Oda is to blame too as there was a lack of focus on it.

But the implication from that might truly make Kizaru the most busted character in the verse.

Being an almost certified advCoA master and having repelled WB's Gura Gura hit?
"Certified ACoA master" my ass, he has regular barrier on the level of Sentomaru, something he says himself, and Sentomaru's barrier was effortlessly negged by Lucci, no internal destruction ACoA to speak of.

It took all three Admirals at once to do that and that's Marineford Whitebeard who was a walking corpse.

So yeah, garbage haki lmfao

"Certified ACoA master" my ass, he has regular barrier on the level of Sentomaru, something he says himself, and Sentomaru's barrier was effortlessly negged by Lucci, no internal destruction ACoA to speak of.
Lol, that's Just becuse Lucci was way stronger than him. And if you really think Kizaru's barrier Is as strong and Sentomaru, I really struggle to choose if you are that deluded or that much agenda driven.

It took all three Admirals at once to do that and that's Marineford Whitebeard who was a walking corpse.
That was WB before the attacks and they don't even break a swet lol.
So yeah, garbage haki lmfao
So yeah, troll.

C

Cruxroux

That shouldn't even matter , what WB did was DF attack not Haki based attack. And we know how broken Gura Gura is. Admirals only tried to protect The ace execution stand while holding back on not trying to destroy the whole marineford.

Lol, that's Just becuse Lucci way stronger that him. And if you really think Kizaru's barrier Is as strong and Sentomaru, I really struggle to choose of you are ore deluder or agenda driven.

So yeah, troll.
"My defense is just as tough as yours"

Kizaru is delusional or agenda driven:gokulaugh:

Why are you lying? It was post-Squard stab Whitebeard who Marco and Crocodile comments is weak and pathetic that took three Admirals to block
:whitepress:
Only troll here is the guy insisting that Kizaru has good haki when he has shit haki feats
:josad:

"My defense is just as tough as yours"

Kizaru is delusional or agenda driven:gokulaugh:

But I am not surpised by your inability to read :suresure:.

Why are you lying? It was post-Squard stab Whitebeard who Marco and Crocodile comments is weak and pathetic that took three Admirals to block
And that's the second lol.

Only troll here is the guy insisting that Kizaru has good haki when he has shit haki feats
So much Cope lol.

It's increbile the level of cope you can reach. Almost sad.