Versus Battle Tobirama vs Kyuubi

except he didn't lol

The plan was for 1 act as a bait, and the others jump in and ambush the Kinkaku force. Hiruzen volunteered, and the squad leader(Tobirama) overruled him. Meaning, it wasn't even a 1v20. Tobirama played the bait and the rest helped him and he still died.

Tobirama was also there when Hiruzen declared himself better than all of the ninja there and he didn't say shit, in fact he gave him the hokage title afterwards

:risitavirus:

seems to me
the idea was that tobirama would hold them off and sarutobi would scurry off to konoha

seems kinda consistent given his speech to his squad was a send off which makes no sense if he was intending to 7 v 20, the kingaku dudes

I think kyubi nukes tobirama and it's the anime versions not manga
Tobirama because edo tensei+raijin is OP.
Post automatically merged:

As far as i remember,Tobirama died fighting Gingaki and Kinkaku because he was out of chackra.

Last edited:
Tobirama has literally nothing that can defeat Kurama, no sealing and no sharingan genjutsu

And the fact that he died to a bunch of fodder including two guys who had like < 1% of Kurama's chakra, doesn't really increase his odds

except he didn't lol

The plan was for 1 act as a bait, and the others jump in and ambush the Kinkaku force. Hiruzen volunteered, and the squad leader(Tobirama) overruled him. Meaning, it wasn't even a 1v20. Tobirama played the bait and the rest helped him and he still died.

Tobirama was also there when Hiruzen declared himself better than all of the ninja there and he didn't say shit, in fact he gave him the hokage title afterwards

:risitavirus:
Kishi retconned Tobirama's strength

Also I can't find the source for the "20 S ranked ninjas". Seems like Tobirama lost to 2 at best high jonin ninja and their squad lol.

Reminder, A and Minato CLEARED battlefields on their own
They cleared battlefields in a watered down era.