Versus Battle Tobirama vs Kyuubi

since Hashirama.

Meaning every ninja aside from Hashi is a dud, but Hashi himself might/is stronger.

Don't be mad Kishi made it clear who's stronger in the canon
"others like him are still around?"

Kurama puts him on the same level as Hashirama. Bruh gone past the panel and not even read that stupid statement properly.

"others like him are still around?"

Kurama puts him on the same level as Hashirama. Bruh gone past the panel and not even read that stupid statement properly.
Like doesn't mean the same. Blud gone past 9th grade literature class

Anyways canon> your headcanon like I said months ago

Like doesn't mean the same. Blud gone past 9th grade literature class

"Blud" gone talk about literature while not knowing what like means. Kurama is making the claim Minato a dude who relies on Hashirama's younger brother's technique is on the same/similar level as Hashirama.

But keep using that buffoonery statement instead of the entire manga.

"Blud" gone talk about literature while not knowing what like means. Kurama is making the claim Minato a dude who relies on Hashirama's younger brother's technique is on the same/similar level as Hashirama.

But keep using that buffoonery statement.
Like is a similie, similies are

a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lion, crazy like a fox ).

Again, get past 9th literature before you reply to my post, and accept Kishi doesn't give a fuck about your stupid headcanon.

Like is a similie, similies are

a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lion, crazy like a fox ).

Again, get past 9th literature before you reply to my post, and accept Kishi doesn't give a fuck about your stupid headcanon.
First you display you don't know what "like" means, now you're showcasing you don't know what similes are...

Like is not a simile, similes use the words "like" or "as" when making a metaphorical comparison. Kurama is not making a metaphorical comparison, Kurama is comparing two actual individuals.

IE, Luka Doncic's passing game is like Lebron = Not a simile, there is no figurative language being involved. It's a comparison of two individuals
IE, Steph Curry's on a heater is scorching the court like the sun = A simile, where Curry's shooting heater is metaphorically compared to the Sun's heat.

Kurama's statement isn't a simile. He's actually pondering if there are others like Hashirama still around because he viewed Minato to be on Hashirama's caliber.

I would recommend you take that 9th grade enrollment for yourself. However, if you're learning figurative speech only when you reach 9th grade, that alone makes me question the type of education you've received.

The series has been dead for nearly 10 years and we're still trying to compare a low budget Tobirama to the Warring States OGs...

Talent =/= strength anyway
Hiruzen was talented enough to use all 5 elements but where did that get him
Being genetically gifted in Naruto means something

Anyway it is empty hype from cash grabbing meme chapter post manga
All Minato did was build on Tobirama’s jutsu, and his battle IQ itself (aka talent) was dwarfed by Tobirama lol

Tobirama loses lol. He aint Minato or Hashirama.
Acting like Minato wasn’t completely useless against Kurama lmao
He needed his wife’s help in order to seal him, and die in the process ofcourse, that’s no victory
Tobirama also loses to Kurama btw, you need either wood jutsu or ocular powers to tame him

All Minato did was build on Tobirama’s jutsu
Minato expanded on it with I think only the Guiding Thunder (though I don't think it's ever actually confirmed to be his original technique), The Kunai shit is something we seen Tobirama do before even hitting his prime. but then you have Tobirama showcasing how he can overtake Minato's FTG seals and use them like his own.

Kabuto and Orochimaru "perfect" his Edo tensei revival in how strong the zombies can be, then Tobirama shows this dude got fighting techniques based around the Edo, one of which he showcased displaying an attack on an enormous scale that made Gamabunta size juubi clones look smoll.

Like even if they "build on it", there's aspects to the technique that Tobirama is still just better than them in.

Acting like Minato wasn’t completely useless against Kurama lmao
He needed his wife’s help in order to seal him, and die in the process ofcourse, that’s no victory
Tobirama also loses to Kurama btw, you need either wood jutsu or ocular powers to tame him

Lol.

Hashirama also had to use Mito to seal Kurama midst battle as he doesnt even know a sealing jutsu.

Minato did great controlling the situation which was inside the village while Hashirama was miles away.

Hashirama without Mito, wouldn't been able to stop Kurama with that ease.

Minato > Hashirama.
Post automatically merged:

Minato expanded on it with I think only the Guiding Thunder (though I don't think it's ever actually confirmed to be his original technique), The Kunai shit is something we seen Tobirama do before even hitting his prime. but then you have Tobirama showcasing how he can overtake Minato's FTG seals and use them like his own.

Kabuto and Orochimaru "perfect" his Edo tensei revival in how strong the zombies can be, then Tobirama shows this dude got fighting techniques based around the Edo, one of which he showcased displaying an attack on an enormous scale that made Gamabunta size juubi clones look smoll.

Like even if they "build on it", there's aspects to the technique that Tobirama is still just better than them in.

Nah.

Wood dragon, Buddha form, gg.
Hashirama was beating up Kurama clad with Madara's Susanoo.

Wood dragon? And?

Budda? Wtf with that?

Gg?

Why are people so stupid in these days.

Madara "died" by a stab in his back lol.

Hashirama was gonna kamikaze with a kunai.

Kurama controlled =/= Full power Kurama.

Why do people like to pretend that mlre power is equal to being the winner? lol

Wood dragon? And?

Budda? Wtf with that?

Gg?
Madara used it to weaken Naruto's Kurama avatar.

Hashirama's strongest mode when he beat up Madara.

Why are people so stupid in these days.
You bitch are literally a flatearther, keep the stupid comments to yourself.

Madara "died" by a stab in his back lol.

Hashirama was gonna kamikaze with a kunai.

Kurama controlled =/= Full power Kurama.
Now are we gonna ignore what Hashirama's mode did to Perfect Susanoo + Kurama?? I didn't say Madara died from that buddha form.

Hashirama actually won the battle; he put Kurama to sleep and destroyed Madara's strongest form with his own. What was Madara gonna do afterwards?

This was 100% Kurama plus Perfect Susanoo. He was cutting an entire mountain range by flexing. This shit was crazy. There is no way Minato's 50% Kurama avatar is stronger than that despite Bijuu powers being used stronger with their Jinchurikis.