[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Dude I don't believe that rubbish Flower was talking. This is our problem as town we keep throwing around useless theories. I like Flower less and less for it. Why did Flower even bother visiting Worst is shady in of itself because she was extremely paranoid about who killed Ultra then she proceeds to try to refill a guy who she suspects of killing Ultra? Does that make any sense to you?? Now she throwing around this commute rubbish to get unstable townies like yourself to believe it.

Anyway Worst's generally game play is suspicious. The way he hesitated to state he shot Melkor after N1 was suspicious. He wasn't even eager to prove Melkor was scum. All these explanation as to why his kill fail is too damn convenient and I for one am tired of it. One of them is lying.
Well she assumed Worst killed ultra not of his own violition but that he was redirected to him.
Her claim makes it reasonable why she would want to visit Worst to refill him, I think your angle here is in bad faith to flower.

But if you want to take the angle that Worst is faking vig, and Gambit was the real vig then I can agree it is a plausible explanation why we haven't seen any kills.

But now I've gotten it confirmed that I was blocked by jail, according to NAR. So, Worst may not have been commuted afterall.

Zemmi

GodMommie
After reading this thread and finally getting caught up. The person who I find most suspicious is Worst. Not even going to bother convincing town of that. Melkor is a better target than Pot for now. Also I think the neighbor mechanic is useless when you make it seem like they are not who they say they are.

Vote Lynch Melkor

Red got himself killed. It's difficult to build a case against someone because they voted him. However if you combine that with other factors you may get something. Go get em scum hunter Naomi :pepelit:

My Reloaded looks the worst but in all fairness he playing like scum so not really surprised. He unvoted and then voted. He tagged Yoho to get on the wagon as well.

I think these players are scum and I aint wasting my time convincing town.
Worst
Reloaded
Jaguark101
Zemmi -
Zemmi has not voted at all and we just all give her a free pass. She is absolving herself of guilt while subtly throwing shade at others. This is not me being paranoid I genuinely think Zem is scum x 10. I would gladly yeet a player who has voted for two 48 hour day phase. The fact that this doesn't bother anyone is behind me but imma go back to minding my business.

LM - If I am wrong on Worst being scum then it's obviously him
Pot Goblin - If one of the above is town then Pot Goblin is scum because it aint me. In all fairness I can see Pot being scum over Reloaded. It also bothers me Pot claimed without mentioning his partner could be scum. Like how can some of yall be so trusting? Would you really give town half information?

Also I believe there was at least one scum voter who wanted Ratchet to win the duel. Because if Ratchet was town reading a scum player like he was with Ekko it would have played to their advantage. This makes me double down on my suspicion of Zemmi and Worst. Worst waving his gun around whole day and he ain't kill shit. Probably shot Gambit and in the chat playing dumb. I ain't buying it.

Need to review Gambits reads before I dip.
Nice to see you changed your vote after you made a post that implied LM was scum, but voted for Pot.

Anyways, I sure it does get under scum's skin that I don't vote haphazardly so they can take advantage of the majority lynch. I can live with that.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Did Rip Call ever claim this ability? If he did he needs to die ASAP. It literally has zero substance and he got his own name as scum. IMO someone is pretending to be rip cal or rip cal is scum trying to play smart. We should deal with this later.
He did indirectly do that yeah.

When asked a question D1 he said something to the effect of; "I'll let Fuji tell you"

heavily implying he was an announcer role

Well she assumed Worst killed ultra not of his own violition but that he was redirected to him.
Her claim makes it reasonable why she would want to visit Worst to refill him, I think your angle here is in bad faith to flower.

But if you want to take the angle that Worst is faking vig, and Gambit was the real vig then I can agree it is a plausible explanation why we haven't seen any kills.

But now I've gotten it confirmed that I was blocked by jail, according to NAR. So, Worst may not have been commuted afterall.
So now you telling me Flower believes Mafia has redirector and commuter? It has to be one or the other. This is why I don't trust Flower, she all over the place each DP. If she truly believe mafia has commuter which is likely to be Blueno then Worst is town, if mafia has redirector then worst is town. Basically Flower kept dropping explanation s to why Worst is green. Why people so trusting in mafia when town is beyond me. Yall never got burnt by your strongest town reads? smh.
Nice to see you changed your vote after you made a post that implied LM was scum, but voted for Pot.

Anyways, I sure it does get under scum's skin that I don't vote haphazardly so they can take advantage of the majority lynch. I can live with that.
I am happy you called me scum. Start building a case and stop being a lazy townie while shading everyone else for doing so. I can quote post of yours where you shade people for doing nothing while you are the queen of doing nothing yet here you are every DP.

I never read the thread in the first place after Fuji's WU. I voted Pot and then left thread to play video games as I stated. Pot says nothing in the chat unless I press him (must be talking it up with his scum mates). You already know we are neighbors yet you making post like "this post urks me". As if it's a new thing that I am suspicious of Pot. CP9 are spy I don't need to trust Pot but he is so trusting of me. Look at my post DP1. I was the 1st person to call Pot scum mainly due to being paranoid. You however, I genuinely think you're scum and you have done nothing to change my mind. If it was up to me you would already be dead.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
So now you telling me Flower believes Mafia has redirector and commuter? It has to be one or the other. This is why I don't trust Flower, she all over the place each DP. If she truly believe mafia has commuter which is likely to be Blueno then Worst is town, if mafia has redirector then worst is town. Basically Flower kept dropping explanation s to why Worst is green. Why people so trusting in mafia when town is beyond me. Yall never got burnt by your strongest town reads? smh.

I am happy you called me scum. Start building a case and stop being a lazy townie while shading everyone else for doing so. I can quote post of yours where you shade people for doing nothing while you are the queen of doing nothing yet here you are every DP.

I never read the thread in the first place after Fuji's WU. I voted Pot and then left thread to play video games as I stated. Pot says nothing in the chat unless I press him (must be talking it up with his scum mates). You already know we are neighbors yet you making post like "this post urks me". As if it's a new thing that I am suspicious of Pot. CP9 are spy I don't need to trust Pot but he is so trusting of me. Look at my post DP1. I was the 1st person to call Pot scum mainly due to being paranoid. You however, I genuinely think you're scum and you have done nothing to change my mind. If it was up to me you would already be dead.
Why exactly can't Scum have Redirector and commuter? Is it impossible or just unlikely?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well now it is pretty much confirmed scum has commuter.
My action failed, Worst didn't receive her refill, and LM is alive.
Since Naomi busdrove me, the jail and protect all went to Zemmi, which means my action failing means that it wasn't due to a block but that Worst was commuted.

It looks both good and bad for LM here regardless.

I have repeatedly said I think there is a black sheep among my town reads.
I think the way you're trying to throw confusion and bad faith arguments in the mix, it's not really looking too good for you, despite your lovely model you made D2.

Since Naomi busdrove me, the jail and protect all went to Zemmi, which means my action failing means that it wasn't due to a block but that Worst was commuted.

I think the way you're trying to throw confusion and bad faith arguments in the mix, it's not really looking too good for you, despite your lovely model you made D2.
You know what that actually might be a good idea. Maybe yall can win the game with me dead. Proceed with the lynch. I am useless anyway.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Rip Cal is scum, we can lynch him. Then again how about you tell me what you think about that post.
I think my reaction tells you everything you need to know; but I still do not believe Cal is scum. Same with flower.

Cal's thread play has been fine, and again like I said many times before, the way he drove Ekko's wagon D1 is not something that Cal would do as a teammate; even though he's a busser deluxe.

If you want to argue the Red Night lynch was bad, then you could do that, sure. But there are confirmed town on that wagon, and me as a confirmed town started it.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Whoa @Worst Is a Girl?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You know what that actually might be a good idea. Maybe yall can win the game with me dead. Proceed with the lynch. I am useless anyway.
Why are you trying to appeal to emotion here?

I was simply saying that you were using some bad faith arguments, and that it's not a good look.
I didn't say you were scum, just saying you could be a black sheep.

So please don't be discouraged to post based on that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.