Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Furries aren’t people. and trust me every person at this business gets paid
...Pay me in catnip.

Wait, really? You mean I'm no longer human because I'm a furry???

Whoooo! Good riddance humanity, shittiest species on the planet earth! I now identify as a Groundhog, wish I knew it was this easy years ago.

Do you have the be human to serve on this jury? Uh oh...

...Pay me in catnip.

Wait, really? You mean I'm no longer human because I'm a furry???

Whoooo! Good riddance humanity, shittiest species on the planet earth! I now identify as a Groundhog, wish I knew it was this easy years ago.

Do you have the be human to serve on this jury? Uh oh...
Don’t worry this is a worst Gen trial. Literally anyone can serve

:ihaha:

AL sama

Red Haired

AL sama

Red Haired
Your honor Mr. Reloaded is lying i said i would represent myself ocasionaly and i asked judge @Pot Goblin to represent myself whilst my lawyer @Rambles was not present, and he agreed.
Judge: @Pot Goblin

Chief Justice: @AL sama

Prosecution:
@Yoho

Defense:
@Rambles
@Logiko

Jury:
@Sir Yasheen
@Devilbat
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@Etzel Andergast
@Kerkovian
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Bisoromi Bear
@Bepo D. Bear
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
@Jaguark101

Witness:
@Rej
@Tyki_Mikk

Clerk:
@Mr. Reloaded

Bailiff:
@Cruxroux

Please allow the judge to make the first post.
:seriously::seriously:

You honor, I would like the court to note that the lack of registration of my client on the list of the defense is completely falling under the responsibility of clerk @Mr. Reloaded and that my client had indeed filled a demand to represent themself. Demand that was granted by @Pot Goblin as you can see here:

Very well fella, it is your right after all
I'd like to remind you that you can tag out at anytime
I demand the restauration of the honor of my client.

You honor, I would like the court to note that the lack of registration of my client on the list of the defense is completely falling under the responsibility of clerk @Mr. Reloaded and that my client had indeed filled a demand to represent themself. Demand that was granted by @Pot Goblin as you can see here:

I demand the honor of my client here to be restored
The clerk and the main witness are the same person, there's random naked people running around and jury members ask questions, but the buck stops at me representing myself for 3 hours yesterday.

:milaugh: