[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks balls.

Alright guys I'm gonna make my claim right now. My role has a passive and it makes me a miller as my character remained loyal to a traitor and I stayed with the clan even after said traitor was banned so everyone thinks I'm suspicious.
You are allowed to claim this early?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You know Jew? You got some strong Dennis energy. If I had to recast Always Sunny with users, you’d be my Dennis. Or Cricket.
I’ve always considered myself the Frank of my group...now, my brother is much more like Dennis because he’s incredibly vain, has a terrible anger problem, and has banged a lot of women (and possibly murdered some of them). I only have the anger issues, but I do love crab meat and hiding in couches while being completely naked.

N

NeutralWatcher

This sucks balls.

Alright guys I'm gonna make my claim right now. My role has a passive and it makes me a miller as my character remained loyal to a traitor and I stayed with the clan even after said traitor was banned so everyone thinks I'm suspicious.
So even if Investigator investigate you, you'll still be suspicious to Investigator? Sniff

You are allowed to claim this early?
There's no restrictions on claiming and there is no restrictions in my role to claiming.

So even if Investigator investigate you, you'll still be suspicious to Investigator? Sniff
That's the jist of it.
Post automatically merged:

Millers claims are kinda counterproductive. Cop will always find an anti-town result on such player and so a lie cannot be detected based on such info.

Why would you choose to claim this despite such appurate notion? @krogothwolf
How is it counterproductive? First I'm being upfront with the info right away so people know what I am, second I am not defending a result right away to say "Hey I am a miller that's why I'm suspicious" 2nd Cop does not need to bother investigating me as I will come up as suspicious to them. Why make a cop was an action on me when its not needed since his results will be exactly what I just said.

Millers should always come forward right away to give their info on the role.

What town does with that is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.