For french people here:

Its a video - from an independant media - explaining the problematic siding of big french channels and journals with the politic of Israelian far right propaganda. Sadly, there is no translation and this is really bad because we are starting to make very high quality political content in France.. I hope it will change.

I mean it felt outta context :suresure:
On the contrary. Its right in the subject matter. With good social, economical and cultural capital for all, there would mostly be no problems of crimes. But that's not the case.

Dude, he's trying to tell you you don't know how to write.
My sentence was in (mostly) correct english. Don't worry about that.

But the sociological context needs to be understood for the comprehension of the sentence.

------

On another subject. New atheism and Dawkins "antireligious" status being actually... the anti-Islam status:

Strange..

Last edited:
On the contrary. Its right in the subject matter. With good social, economical and cultural capital for all, there would mostly be no problems of crimes. But that's not the case.

My sentence was in (mostly) correct english. Don't worry about that.

But the sociological context needs to be understood for the comprehension of the sentence.

------

On another subject. New atheism and Dawkins "antireligious" status being actually... the anti-Islam status:

Strange..
Occidental ain't a word people use. I doubt it's even a word anybody has used in academic texts for over 500 years. It's basically non-existent.

Occidental ain't a word people use. I doubt it's even a word anybody has used in academic texts for over 500 years. It's basically non-existent.
This is a world we highly use in french and since sociological french studies are numbered. Its relevant as F.

Also occident just means "that is from the west". It literally in the definition and its also english. So if your point is that I'm using a word that is a bit outdated as a way to say that you can't understand my sentence, it a bad point.

Find another way to attack me.

This is a world we highly use in french and since sociological french studies are numbered. Its relevant as F.

Also occident just means "that is from the west". It literally in the definition and its also english. So if your point is that I'm using a word that is a bit outdated as a way to say that you can't understand my sentence, it a bad point.

Find another way to attack me.
Attack you?

Dude, no one is attacking you, I was merely pointing something out.

Don't be condescending, everybody knows what you mean by "occident" it's just not a word you use in English. If you at least want people to be receptive to what you say here, you could start by being less preachy.

Last edited:
Not really. Being anti-religion doesnt mean you cant think one is worse than the other.
Mate. I recognize the difference between racism and the criticism of religion. I've made those EXACT point in the past and my hatred was not fuelled more by the knowledge of Islam rather than the way some people are using religion. His comments are like mine at the time:

Islamophobic

Not only that, but he is also using racist rethoric and the theory of the great replacement to fuel his argumentation. By explaining that more and more church are disappering and that more and more mosquee are being build and that is a problem, he is promoting a racist far right argumentation.

There is no excuse here. Dawkins is showing the true color of the new atheism movement as I've kept explaining to you. Adding that to his transphobia, you can be sure that he and his zealots will be recuperated by the far right in NO TIME.

I had to look it up when he used it the first time because i legit never heard it before
Well I guess its a cultural thing. We don't use the word "west" in France.

Itโ€™s not just the word occidental, the whole sentence structure is weird lol
No. The structure is correct. But you need to understand the sociological context behind it to understand it.

:kayneshrug:

That's what i've been trying to do for month now..

Mate. I recognize the difference between racism and the criticism of religion. I've made those EXACT point in the past and my hatred was not fuelled more by the knowledge of Islam rather than the way some people are using religion. His comments are like mine at the time:

Islamophobic

Not only that, but he is also using racist rethoric and the theory of the great replacement to fuel his argumentation. By explaining that more and more church are disappering and that more and more mosquee are being build and that is a problem, he is promoting a racist far right argumentation.

There is no excuse here. Dawkins is showing the true color of the new atheism movement as I've kept explaining to you. Adding that to his transphobia, you can be sure that he and his zealots will be recuperated by the far right in NO TIME.

Well I guess its a cultural thing. We don't use the word "west" in France.

No. The structure is correct. But you need to understand the sociological context behind it to understand it.

:kayneshrug:

That's what i've been trying to do for month now..
Guess Iโ€™m just too stupid to understand it