[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure. I thought Ratchet was trying the same tactics as in Tower of God.

He pushed Melkor D1 like in Tower of God. And then defended Ekko which reminded me of how he defended Ultra in ToG. Turns out Melkor was in fact scum and Ratchet was the SK and it made me tilted and insanely angry when people said I was just spiting Ratchet (yes, I was angry at him outside the game, too, but I don't carry that into a game and spite play) when I genuinely thought he was scum who tried saving his team mate. I was even willing to get myself out just so I flip Town and people would get him out of this game. I couldn't mention Tower of God at the time because the game was still going.

Thus I'm confirmed Town. Look elsewhere. Thank you.
... Oki
Vote Lynch Yoho
Lets just deal w/ this now </3

provide reasons even if one liners

bruh I m too rusty for this
Cal put your slot in the gutter
Udell's push on me was so fake lol
Kiku's said and done nothing of note
I don't town read Jag because his whole "I only redirected the re-filler because I was playing on OLF" is a meh excuse, but he's a newish player so he can be lost town. Dunno there.

... Oki
Vote Lynch Yoho
Lets just deal w/ this now </3
As I said, unlikely to be scum. Melkor was already in the shit at the time he dueled out Ratchet. It would be dumb for the scum team to use a Duel when the team 100% didn't think they could out argue Ratchet and win.

As I said, unlikely to be scum. Melkor was already in the shit at the time he dueled out Ratchet. It would be dumb for the scum team to use a Duel when the team 100% didn't think they could out argue Ratchet and win.
Eugh but then I have no clue who it is if it's not you or them.
Unvote
Maybe I need to shivers ISO...

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I likely would of lost if Ratchet didn't come out has serial killer 🙃 that was a risky gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.