[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if we’re supposed to take your vote as innocuous, we SHOULD say the same for Flower in the same flimsy basis. She could be making a shot in the dark like yourself, and just happened to hit the same target for reasons either similar or not.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I’m not on either one...I still get a slight townie vibe from you based on your explanations, but I don’t care for your logic.
Its just that One vote is not enough to get a person lynched a second vote could be though

I haven’t heard anything so hypocritical in my admittedly short time playing mafia. It bothers me that you suspect the same behavior in others that you allow from yourself. Doesn’t seem like a townie thing to do, at least in my eyes.
On Day 1 its right to look into these sort of quick votes with no reasons because there isnt any information really out there. Not exactly suspicious to me how he is playing it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Al doesnt care :( Do you have an uncaring passive?
Post automatically merged:

I dont even want to use my active ability because it's not ideal. I'm just a miller with a shite active.
Brooo. Drago gave me 1 passive and it doesn’t let me post on “even numbered” days. I’m literally less powerful than a vanilla townie.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It seems there are a lot of weird passives in this game.

@Flower might have missed it but did you explain why you voted FB?
He's generally seen as an easy lynch candidate so you could be piggybacking on it, but it would seem like an inexperienced scum move, and you aren't that. Or maybe you just wanna make us think that. Anyway, just wanted to know if you explained that.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm skimming through 11 pages, gimme a break! It's fair to ask for a confirmation :lusalty:
SMH. Look at this mod over here not bothering to read posts fully.
Jk don't ban me pls
:hihihi:

Nothing concrete to go on at the moment due to the ridiculous amount of fluff posts (some are mine as well lol).

Seems like most people who are townie in my games are still townie atm. Jew, neutral people like that etc.

You don't seem like scum as you're actually active from the beginning.

The new guys I can't read for now - seth Cobra and Neko. They have mostly been doing the fluff posts.

Neko however started the beta lynch and has flip flopped. but neutralwatcher has a good buffer for him.

Beta is still beta. Reverse attacking anyone who votes him on sight. 👀

Krog is iffy. He seems town for now due to his ealry claim, but if we're on a roll of lynching only townies for a good few phases, he's the next one on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.