Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I'm not on anything the manga basically confirms they'll both be god tiers
You could give the littlest shit about Koby, and the moment you imply he's going to be strong at EOS when he's Luffy's equivalent in the Marines, people lose it.

Man, I'm not Oda, if I was, Koby wouldn't exists.

Yes, Garp's Marine apprentice will be top tier, whether we like it or not, LOL.

I need to make a new Sanji thread hyping him so people accuse me of hating Zoro again.

You could give the littlest shit about Koby, and the moment you imply he's going to be strong at EOS when he's Luffy's equivalent in the Marines, people lose it.

Man, I'm not Oda, if I was, Koby wouldn't exists.

Yes, Garp's Marine apprentice will be top tier, whether we like it or not, LOL.

I need to make a new Sanji thread hyping him so people accuse me of hating Zoro again.
I wouldn’t call him Luffys equivalent in the marines because he doubts himself way too much. He even says dreaming as big of him is a waste.

He is the future Fleet Admiral though

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I wouldn’t call him Luffys equivalent in the marines because he doubts himself way too much. He even says dreaming as big of him is a waste.

He is the future Fleet Admiral though
Yeah, Koby still needs to rework his confidence. I think Hachinosu was big for Koby, and he'll start acting like a real leader now.

On another note, wow, do I think Hibari is DEAD AS FUCK.

Yeah, Koby still needs to rework his confidence. I think Hachinosu was big for Koby, and he'll start acting like a real leader now.

On another note, wow, do I think Hibari is DEAD AS FUCK.
I doubt it. I’m expecting an EOS gag where the new marines are formed and the marines push Coby to be Fleet Admiral and he starts crying like “No! I’m not worthy!!”

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I doubt it. I’m expecting an EOS gag where the new marines are formed and the marines push Coby to be Fleet Admiral and he starts crying like “No! I’m not worthy!!”
I'd like that. Looking back at pics of OG Garp, Sengoku, and Tsuru, young Sengoku gives me Helmeppo vibes.

If Helmeppo becomes Fleet Admiral I don't think I'll ever stop laughing. If anything, he got more focus in the Live Action, who knows.

I'd like that. Looking back at pics of OG Garp, Sengoku, and Tsuru, young Sengoku gives me Helmeppo vibes.

If Helmeppo becomes Fleet Admiral I don't think I'll ever stop laughing. If anything, he got more focus in the Live Action, who knows.
Imo Coby is the Sengoku of this era. Hell be strong, but he’s not the one hunting down the pirate king and dropping everything to go fight him. That’s just not his character.