Multiverse General Who is the better older brother?

Who is the better older brother?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He literally had no other options. In canon it’s either let the coup happen and eventually have his entire family being killed including him or kill his family and give his brother a chance
Yeah, we are going in circles now, I don't think he didn't have any other options and it's bad writing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It doesn't matter if you consider it canon or not, they killed the entire clan together in one night. I think they asked for details from Kishi, but no matter how you twist it, Itachi is a horrific murderer.

Murder of your parents? Not a problem if you're crying!
Itachi is a horrific murderer, that’s true.

What’s also true is that the world and Sasuke would be much worse off if Itachi sided with the clan or fled.

You could love a family member, but defending them it’s way different

Itachi entrusted Naruto to take care of Sasuke. He knew he wouldn’t let him destroy the village
So Itachi didn't defent his brother? Also as I said Lef Village guilt was much bigger. They committed ton of war crimes.

killing your family when they did nothing wrong to you?? yeah only a psycho can do that lo=lol
Your family is on the verge of erasing the entire village. How is that a psycho thing to do? If anything only killing them for doing something wrong to you is more psycopathic. Psychopaths only care about what people do for them, they have 0 empathy

Your family is on the verge of erasing the entire village. How is that a psycho thing to do? If anything only killing them for doing something wrong with you is more psycopathic. Psychopaths only care about what people do for them, they have 0 empathy
Who said that Uchiha planned to erase whole village?

Yeah, we are going in circles now, I don't think he didn't have any other options and it's bad writing.
we can only go with what the story tells us. Anything else is fanfic/headcanon
Post automatically merged:

Who said that Uchiha planned to erase whole village?
A civil war was going to eventually lead to a giant war because people were going to attack konoha. We were literally told this

AL sama

Red Haired
You could love a family member, but defending them it’s way different

Itachi entrusted Naruto to take care of Sasuke. He knew he wouldn’t let him destroy the village
telling a miserable clown to take care of a miserable edgelord

yeah quite the big brainer by itachi

we can only go with what the story tells us. Anything else is fanfic/headcanon
The story told us Danzo manipulated Itachi into doing what he wanted (cause they had no other way of doing it), while Hiruzen, the actual Hokage was opposing it but was too weak to actually keep the ordeal under control.

Danzo is the definition of extremism in this story.

Wrong it could be just quick coup, Uchiha surely have their connections with other groups, such as Hyuga, who also hated Sarutobi.
No, there is no “couldve”

Instead of making fanfic and headcanon im going with what the story tells us. The Uchiha Coup would spell the end for the entire village, Uchiha included

He literally had no other options. In canon it’s either let the coup happen and eventually have his entire family being killed including him or kill his family and give his brother a chance
He had many other options he could join Uchiha clan in coup .

He could take Sasuke and run away, we dont know how things would play out if coup would happen , maybe his parents would survive maybe not.

He could just stay neutral , leave and run away , I doubt Hiruzen would order slaughter of Uchiha children .

Every option is better than murdering your own parents .

He didnt prevent Konoha civil war or anything because in reality he completely slaughtered entire fighting side in potential civil war that could happen.

The story told us Danzo manipulated Itachi into doing what he wanted (cause they had no other way of doing it), while Hiruzen, the actual Hokage was opposing it but was too weak to actually keep the ordeal under control.

Danzo is the definition of extremism in this story.
Even Obito agreed the Uchiha coup was short sighted. He wasn’t manipulated