Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Remove Kuma flashback and there's still 13-14 chapters of Zoro vs Lucci. During these chapters de saw:

- Goofy vs Kizaru
- Saturn arriving EH
- Kuma arriving EH
- VAs arriving EH
- Buster Call getting prepared
- Giants arriving EH
- Augur and Devon leaving EH
- Kizaru killed VP
- Goofy vs Saturn and Kizaru
- All Gorosei arriving EH
- Dorry/Brogy and Goofy vs Gorosei

All of that happened while Zoro vs Lucci was happening. So don't act like Zoro was hyping this arc because he don't.

Zoro vs Lucci was never hype lol
It wasn't hype. Oda did zoro dirty by that but that might have been the only solution of keeping him busy/away from kizaru without adding yet another high caliber into the arc.

Lucci had the honors of playing with the adults. Zoro was punished for being too dominant. Simple as that.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
It wasn't hype. Oda did zoro dirty by that but that might have been the only solution of keeping him busy/away from kizaru without adding yet another high caliber into the arc.

Lucci had the honors of playing with the adults. Zoro was punished for being too dominant. Simple as that.
That's why i'm saying lol.

Oda didn't know what to do with Zoro, so he opted for a stupid fight. But some Zoro fans treat Zoro vs Lucci as if it were SUPER HYPE Lol!!

Anyway, it's okay that Zoro doesn't hype in Egghead, we know that Zoro won't hype in all the arcs Lol.

Egghead is the new Punk Hazard

I doubt the robot will instantly beat up the gorosei. The gorosei weakness will probably be a sudden realization at the end of the arc
With I meant was the now old and known damage --> regeneration.
Not some long lasting damage.

The real damage will come after.
Post automatically merged:

Either this chapter is not on EH
Or that, frankly the most hyping possibility, but I don't think Oda will skip to another Island so suddenly.

But I would love a CG chapters for example.

That's why i'm saying lol.

Oda didn't know what to do with Zoro, so he opted for a stupid fight. But some Zoro fans treat Zoro vs Lucci as if it were SUPER HYPE Lol!!

Anyway, it's okay that Zoro doesn't hype in Egghead, we know that Zoro won't hype in all the arcs Lol.

Egghead is the new Punk Hazard
Well the arc is not over yet, is it? :zosmug:

With all the parallels we get, I am fully convinced we'll get a combo move just like in Water 7.
Also there's some VAs to clap.

And zoro did hype up Punk hazard. Till a couple months ago he was the only character that negg diffed a logia without even touching them. Purely with presence and (latent) CoC.

Shanks did it a little fancier with broccoli

Why is 20 chapter is a time frame lol.
You have to be partially dead in brain to not count in kuma flashback and Bonney plot in egghead. Nika was himself sleeping for 20 chapter nobody baited an eye.
Then y'all ask why zoro fans are toxic , when the claims are zoro and lucci lasted 20 chapters.
:whitepress:
Loool keep on dreaming Zorotards Luffy was fighting Kizaru + Saturn in a 1v2 in 20 chapters after speedblitzing Kizaru then punching away Saturn to katrina whilst fodder Zoro was extreme diffing Lucci for 20 chapters

I don't simp

Lucci is cooler but hasn't shown much to be called superior to yamato
One shotted Sentomaru (Kizaru couldn't do it)
Survived Nika and recovered from the fight like just 2 minutes later (Kaido couldn't survive)
Had equal punch against Nika and both sent flying after the exchange
Survived Zoro and still standing with his bad injury (endurance as good as MF Whitebeard)
One shotted Stussy

What did Yamatrash do?
Cheap shotting Ulti and Ulti came back like nothing happened?
Couldn't defeat Sasaki?
Did nothing against Kaido?

Cmon one doesn't seriously believe Yamao is above Lucci
Lucci is more comparable to her dad..

Well the arc is not over yet, is it? :zosmug:

With all the parallels we get, I am fully convinced we'll get a combo move just like in Water 7.
Also there's some VAs to clap.

And zoro did hype up Punk hazard. Till a couple months ago he was the only character that negg diffed a logia without even touching them. Purely with presence and (latent) CoC.

Shanks did it a little fancier with broccoli
Nah. You can't have a combo move between a ant like zoro and elephant like Luffy fodder zoro is too weak to have a combo move with Luffy, maybe with his equal Sanji :milaugh: