Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isekai is funny thing bc why does the character need to arrive in this world when the setting can be from the start like this
Damn, I try to find new stuff to read, but Icantttt
10 out of 12 new mangas are isekais with cheap ass writing and lots of ecchi.
This industry is fucked, bro. You don't have to write a good plot anymore, just put a lot of cute sexualized girls and some loser who resurrected in another world.

Can we delete the Isekai genre from the universe plssssssssssssssssssssssssss
There is this new one out about an old man in his 45's daily minimum wage worker that isekais using a bird that was once a sage that died in another realm to use magic and go back and forth in the other realms conducting business in both world but... The catch is that the real world has psychics too and whatever this man does.. Always attracts loli's.. And even his colleague he works with which looked and sound s like a woman and been blushing at him TURNS OUT TO BE 16 3 episode of blushing later ?!

it doesn't stop there for a sec i thought he's got 9-5 rizz but the dude only attracts minors with an exception for a 100 yr old lol?!.

Blud even has a middle school girl waiting for him near his door steps coz her mom brings a dude in every now and then 💀💀😭 and she too "Falls" for him?!

It doesn't stop there either , so he gets dound out by the national agency dedicated towards recruiting and keeping the existence of psychics under wraps.. And his employer in charge of the psychics surreptitiously installs cameras into his employers rooms,which the old man finds out thanks to the bird sage, but.. The 16 yr old colleague of his.. Didn't know that.. When confronted wuth the fact that he's peeking at a 16 yr old... DUDE'S LIKE "IM GAY AND I'M INTO MEN " 💀💀💀💀💀💀

AND THATS WHEN I DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ISEKAI

Last edited:
There is this new one out about an old man in his 45's daily minimum wage worker that isekais using a bird that was once a sage that died in another realm to use magic and go back and forth in the other realms conducting business in both world but... The catch is that the real world has psychics too and whatever this man does.. Always attracts loli's.. And even his colleague he works with which looked and sound s like a woman and been blushing at him TURNS OUT TO BE 16 3 episode of blushing later ?!

it doesn't stop there for a sec i thought he's got 9-5 rizz but the dude only attracts minors with an exception for a 100 yr old lol?!.

Blud even has a middle school girl waiting for him near his door steps coz her mom brings a dude in every now and then 💀💀😭 and she too "Falls" for him?!

It doesn't stop there either , so he gets dound out by the national agency dedicated towards recruiting and keeping the existence of psychics under wraps.. And his employer in charge of the psychics surreptitiously installs cameras into his employers rooms,which the old man finds out thanks to the bird sage, but.. The 16 yr old colleague of his.. Didn't know that.. When confronted wuth the fact that he's peeking at a 16 yr old... DUDE'S LIKE "IM GAY AND I'M INTO MEN " 💀💀💀💀💀💀

AND THATS WHERE I DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ISEKAI
Lol Sasaki and Peeps. I've seen that anime.

Can we delete the Isekai genre from the universe plssssssssssssssssssssssssss
No:endthis:

AND THATS WHEN I DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ISEKAI
LMAO I feel like i knew this Anime, i believe the MC got the same voice as Gintoki :milaugh:

It's really not that bad of a series, yeah it's a bit weird how the guy only seems to attract minors but hey I've seen worse. Also he doesn't seem to be the horny type character and he doesn't seem to be attracted to them.
I actually was getting quite invested but part of the reason why i left is coz the 2nd worlds plot got generic when the dead noble turned out to be alive all along, it took alot of depth out fron the story for me. Well i also didn't want any other character turning out gay or creepy, Idk i take that shi seriously 💀

But i did start another anime which IS ACTUALLY QUITE PROMISING

Its called, An Archdemonvs dilemma.

Now that's a romance you should be looking for.

I actually was getting quite invested but part of the reason why i left is coz the 2nd worlds plot got generic when the dead noble turned out to be alive all along, it took alot of depth out fron the story for me. Well i also didn't want any other character turning out gay or creepy, Idk i take that shi seriously 💀

But i did start another anime which IS ACTUALLY QUITE PROMISING

Its called, An Archdemonvs dilemma.

Now that's a romance you should be looking for.
COOK BROTHER
Archdemon is one of the Wishlist Romance to watch this year

God I hope it's not Kizaru. Kills Vegapunk for the sake of duty, only to save his recording? Talk about a pointless death. Only way it would make sense is if him and Vegapunk planned it. Kind of playing off how Vegapunk "killed" Kuma. Even the, it would still be a little sketchy.
Kizaru Will change side, but after the message imho

Now Is too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.