Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I try to find new stuff to read, but Icantttt
10 out of 12 new mangas are isekais with cheap ass writing and lots of ecchi.
This industry is fucked, bro. You don't have to write a good plot anymore, just put a lot of cute sexualized girls and some loser who resurrected in another world.

Can we delete the Isekai genre from the universe plssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Pleaseeee read "Death is the only end for villainess", it is colored. No fanservice. Story is beyond great. I reccomend you really! I loved it!

Naah this is corean manhwa. Look how beautiful is mc. Also this is not another stupid child story when mc could act as good person and every one want befriend with her. Case there is a plot that litteraly can ruin everything that she could achieve. Which actually leads to her becaming same person that villainess was...and that made things even more complicated to survive.

I actually was getting quite invested but part of the reason why i left is coz the 2nd worlds plot got generic when the dead noble turned out to be alive all along, it took alot of depth out fron the story for me. Well i also didn't want any other character turning out gay or creepy, Idk i take that shi seriously 💀

But i did start another anime which IS ACTUALLY QUITE PROMISING

Its called, An Archdemonvs dilemma.

Now that's a romance you should be looking for.
Yeah the dead noble being alive wasn't the best, I won't deny but that one guy saying he was gay I did find a little bit funny.

It's like just because you are gay doesn't mean you can secretly spy on people in the private of their own homes especially if that person is a underage minor and it doesn't matter if the person was a girl or not.

Can you imagine if a guy got caught spying on a high school girls locker room and this was his excuse.

"Sir we found your spy cam in a high school girls locker room, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Don't worry officers, I'm gay."

The officers:
:ohreally:

Yeah the dead noble being alive wasn't the best, I won't deny but that one guy saying he was gay I did find a little bit funny.

It's like just because you are gay doesn't mean you can secretly spy on people in the private of their own homes especially if that person is a underage minor and it doesn't matter if the person was a girl or not.

Can you imagine if a guy got caught spying on a high school girls locker room and this was his excuse.

"Sir we found your spy cam in a high school girls locker room, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Don't worry officers, I'm gay."

The officers:
:ohreally:
Lmaooo ikr

I was like what kinda rationale is that
:gokulaugh:

Naah this is corean manhwa. Look how beautiful is mc. Also this is not another stupid child story when mc could act as good person and every one want befriend with her. Case there is a plot that litteraly can ruin everything that she could achieve. Which actually leads to her becaming same person that villainess was...and that made things even more complicated to survive.

Ngl I'm actually surprised how impressive some of the story telling and depth is in Manhaws

I haven't read any proper romance Slice of Life's yet but some that i have are really enjoyable.

One i explicitly remember is "Springtime for Blossom" its short and sweeeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.