Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved how the stoic Lucci was fascinated terrified and eyes open when Mars arrived
True presence
I loved how Oda already making Mars as most incompetent aka Queen equivalent among the Gorosei

Lucci already pleaded him to save Kaku but we will see Mars trying to kill him instead (and failed).
Thanks to that, the 2 best prodigies in World Gov. history will leave them and changing sides.

Yeah too soon, wouldn’t make sense for Kiz to move now

Kiz will likely act at the climax of the story, either sacrificing himself or helping the crew one way or an other and retiring etc
Exaclty.

Oda went out of his way to create a situation in which Kizaru is not an active player (for now). And that is very likely becuse he didn't want Kizaru to be involved in stopping VP's message, and instead he wanted him to hear It.

I am sure after that Kizaru Is going to do something important, but only after that moment.

Ngl I'm actually surprised how impressive some of the story telling and depth is in Manhaws

I haven't read any proper romance Slice of Life's yet but some that i have are really enjoyable.

One i explicitly remember is "Springtime for Blossom" its short and sweeeet.
You should try this one, I don't read manhwa either, but "Death is the only ending for villainess" is so great and it bazed on novel, almost complete story in manhwa, so this is perfect time to start reading it.

Because it plays into the fantasies of weebs. That they would be the MCs in another world and get all the bitches and stuff.
Lol this is kind of true?

In Mushoku Tensei, this fat high schooler gets reincarnated into a different world and now he is this young looking guy who now has a harem and everything is going well for him now.

I'm pretty sure there are some people out there especially if their life isn't the best, wishes the same thing could happen to them.:kuzanshut:

Yeah too soon, wouldn’t make sense for Kiz to move now

Kiz will likely act at the climax of the story, either sacrificing himself or helping the crew one way or an other and retiring etc
One way or another he has to retire
Having to do all this is tearing him apart mentally.
Not to mention we gotta have a spot open for Koby to become an Admiral like he said back in EL, and if Luffy's not decisively defeating Kizaru here (as in KOing him or paralyzing him completely) I don't think he'll be defeated and demoted at all.

Lol this is kind of true?

In Mushoku Tensei, this fat high schooler gets reincarnated into a different world and now he is this young looking guy who now has a harem and everything is going well for him now.

I'm pretty sure there are some people out there especially if their life isn't the best, wishes the same thing could happen to them.:kuzanshut:
i believe he isn't even an Highschooler before his death chief:willight:
He is 34:willight:

I don’t think Koby will take Kiz spot

Koby won’t be promoted anytime soon

and no way GB stays an admiral EOS

The whole admiral set can be changed EOS
I guess it depends
Cause even if Koby isn't promoted immediately he definitely will be some time into Elbaf or after it
Which sounds absurd but Luffy and Zoro got ACoC in one night and in Luffy's case he got ACoA just a couple days before that
Plus he awakened his fruit
So Koby could become Admiral level in about a week or two, it's just about whether Oda wants him to.
Anyway yeah Aramaki is definitely going down sooner or later. Not sure about Issho because he's basically just a revolutionary posing as a Marine and Oda doesn't typically have guys as good as him lose (though Senor Pink also lost even though he wasn't that evil and cared about his family so much he gained a ton of weight and wore a baby outfit for years), but it could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.