Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I guess it depends
Cause even if Koby isn't promoted immediately he definitely will be some time into Elbaf or after it
Which sounds absurd but Luffy and Zoro got ACoC in one night and in Luffy's case he got ACoA just a couple days before that
Plus he awakened his fruit
So Koby could become Admiral level in about a week or two, it's just about whether Oda wants him to.
Anyway yeah Aramaki is definitely going down sooner or later. Not sure about Issho because he's basically just a revolutionary posing as a Marine and Oda doesn't typically have guys as good as him lose (though Senor Pink also lost even though he wasn't that evil and cared about his family so much he gained a ton of weight and wore a baby outfit for years), but it could happen.
Smoker will maybe become admiral too

and what will be Sabo role EOS ? Likely an officier of the new gov or a straight up Marine ?

and Dragon ?

I don’t know if Fuji will stays an admiral
I think a whole new gen will replace the old one

I guess it depends
Cause even if Koby isn't promoted immediately he definitely will be some time into Elbaf or after it
Which sounds absurd but Luffy and Zoro got ACoC in one night and in Luffy's case he got ACoA just a couple days before that
Plus he awakened his fruit
So Koby could become Admiral level in about a week or two, it's just about whether Oda wants him to.
Anyway yeah Aramaki is definitely going down sooner or later. Not sure about Issho because he's basically just a revolutionary posing as a Marine and Oda doesn't typically have guys as good as him lose (though Senor Pink also lost even though he wasn't that evil and cared about his family so much he gained a ton of weight and wore a baby outfit for years), but it could happen.
I think we will see Admiral Coby in the epilogue (x years later), capturing some big name pirate, someone like Kid or so :myman:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
a generational fight
it has his problems and holes but for 80% of it it was indeed a good fight and really fun to follow week to week

The real problem of that fight is how we discovered Sukuna real strength being quite above Gojo's one, making the whole ordeal a bit less relevant

what abt the final villain that u have been theorising all this time ?
Still believe He will show up, it might be him right now, which explains this Long Break
But i already mentioned him many times before, i'm simply giving new Suggestions

It's also possible that Ruler of Elbaf & Final Villain are One & the Same
Or maybe the Villain who will show up this Arc is Right-Hand Man of Final Villain instead

But regardless of how Oda does it, i still believe We are gonna see a Duel similar to Zoro vs Mihawk or Luffy vs Aokiji
Meaning Luffy gets completely Destroyed by this New Villain, just like it happened to Kid

it has his problems and holes but for 80% of it it was indeed a good fight and really fun to follow week to week

The real problem of that fight is how we discovered Sukuna real strength being quite above Gojo's one, making the whole ordeal a bit less relevant
true it has its own problems
nothing can be perfect
but its still the best fight in the new gen for me

It's crazy how condom boy fought lucci and gassed out but he's been fighting Kizaru and three gorosei without turning into an old man. Anyone trying to scale g5 is just dumb atp. Gear 5 is the type of power that won't even one shot fodder marine but pizza diff Kizaru and gorosei, that's the kind of power this is
Post automatically merged:

Man egghead really looking like downfall for one piece......
I still remember the hype after long break oda took for live action and how everyone came back.
This 3 weeks nearly let people knkw there other fire manga's.
Didn't y'all say oda was the goat. He can draw better than kishi and kubo 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.