Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype =\= portrayal lol, Oda hypes up everyone and delivers for very few.

We’ll see what Oda decides to write and draw in his story
Kaido wasn’t awakened, Kaido wasn’t immortal, Kaido didn’t rule the world entire for centuries…

The Gorosei are:
1) awakened mythical fruit users
2) ACOC users
3) immortal

I can’t even see how they would lose a fight, the immortality may not be a simple gimmick (like you may need ancient tech to do damage) in which case they’re literally invincible

Hype is literally portrayal. It’s what Oda wants us to believe

we adjust our scaling as time progresses, but it is fair to see so far their haki has been portrayed better than Kaido’s
Yeah I can believe that they have stronger CoC than Kaido and likely on the level of shanks.

But I can’t imagine them being as skilled in using it or in fighting as Kaido or Shanks

we adjust our scaling as time progresses, but it is fair to see so far their haki has been portrayed better than Kaido’s
Would be actually intresting how seasoned Pirates like Kaido or Shanks with way more experience do if they would face a Gorosei .
I mean Kaido knew what it takes to be King ,their overall knowledge about DF‘s and Haki is way better.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Lol eating hype before seeing it substantiated is how we get situations like Lucci.

Hype is not portrayal alone. Portrayal is hype + feats, you know, the stuff Oda spends most of his time detailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.