Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorosei is the group every fandom clings on to to enforce their agenda lol. I don't mind because it's fun.

- Yonkou fans use them to downplay Admirals
- Admiral fans use them to downplay Yonkou
- Zoro fans use Nusjuro to push Mihawk > All
- Sanji fans use Jupeter or Mars to push EOS Sanji ~ Zoro

And so on
:ihaha:
The ironic thing is that the Gorosei most likely don’t actually impact any agendas.

They’re probably just blatantly above everyone the same way Imu is.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’ve never changed my rules. I’m consistently on the side of hype = portrayal until feats/anti feats say otherwise. Most of the time characters do live up to the hype
Most of the time they don’t.

Seraphim were hyped up to be the ultimate life forms who fought 1 top tier and 3 high tiers for 12+ hours without being damaged, but nobody even ranks them above YC1’s.

The way I see it; we’ll never know the goroseis strength until their invulnerability hax is revealed. they could be peaks of the verse, or it could just be like in Skypeia where once the hax is revealed even chopper can solo one
I don't see why it would be like Skypiea. They've been given Conq Haki and Mythical Zoans. Oda wouldn't throw that all away.
Plus they've been around for centuries.
I know a lot of people here don't want them to be as strong as they are, for the sake of agendas and what not, but it seems like it's inevitable at this point.

Gorosei is the group every fandom clings on to to enforce their agenda lol. I don't mind because it's fun.

- Yonkou fans use them to downplay Admirals
- Admiral fans use them to downplay Yonkou
- Zoro fans use Nusjuro to push Mihawk > All
- Sanji fans use Jupeter or Mars to push EOS Sanji ~ Zoro

And so on
:ihaha:
And then there are the smart readers like me that use them to push admirals > gorosei > yonko once Wizaru steals the show

Status
Not open for further replies.